Chapter 6: Practicing for the dance.

Hiyaaaa just a quick question before the chapter!

Do you want me to:

1) write long chapters so it'll be less chapters in total and it'll take longer for me to publish chapters.

2) write short chapters so it'll be more chapters in total and it'll take less time for me to publish new chapters

I hope you're enjoying the story so far and vote by commenting on one of the options. So if you want option 1 comment something on it same if you want number 2.

So far I've been writing an average of 2000 words per chapter so let me know what you want!

____________________________

I woke up in the hospital wing to see Hermione and Luna hovering above me. I didn't remember anything other than finding out Harry and Cedric were in the quidditch world cup and then my vision went blurry.

"She's woken up!" George yelled.

"What happened?" I asked as I took the glass of water that Madam Pomfrey handed me.

"You fainted." Luna replied.

"Oh Merlin." I said.

"Don't worry it wasn't embarrassing." George said.

"Yeah, everyone was way too shocked with finding out that Harry's name got picked." Luna added.

"How are you feeling?" I heard Madam Pomfrey ask.

"I'm fine, just a bit tired." I said.

"Well you'll be sleeping here tonight just to make sure that you're alright." She said.

"That's fine with me." I said even though I wished I could've just slept in my dorm.

I saw someone rush in frantically and come over to me. It was Cedric.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine, just tired." I answered.

Luna looked at George and smiled.

"We're gonna go." Luna said. 

"Wait what? No?" George said in confusion.

"Come on George." Luna said.

"You don't have to go just because I came." Cedric said.

"No it's fine. We've had her for long enough." Luna replied.

"Are you sure?" He said.

"Definitely." Luna dragged George out of the room with her.

I sat up on the bed to talk to Cedric.

"I ran over here as soon as I heard. I should've never put my name in the goblet, it's caused you too much stress." He said.

"Cedric it's fine. I just didn't get enough sleep last night." I said.

"I just can't help but think it's my fault." He said as he sat down on the side of the bed and held my hand.

"It isn't your fault Cedric but hey, look who's a champion." I teased him.

He still looked upset.

"Oh come on I know you're excited about it." I said.

He gave a small smile.

"I am but not at the cost of your well being." He said.

"Cedric, I fainted because of lack of sleep. It's not your fault." I said.