Surprise Visit

-Present-

"Wake up" I softly whispered but only received as an answer his arms tightening around my waist his soft breath hitting my neck as my chin rested on top of his head "Seokjin, wake up" I gave a small kiss to his forhead the man moving his head up at me eyes still closed as he puckerd his lips a small smile up into my lips as I leaned down pecking his plump ones "morning" finally opening his eyes as he rolled over sitting up by the beds edge and looking at me over his shoulder.

"Did you know you are beautiful?" I laughed as his face broke into a smile "yeah you always make sure to remind me so" he chuckled getting up and in the bathroom as I followed back hugging him as he brushed his teeth "at what time will tae come?" He spitted the water before answering "he will be here for lunch" I nodded before pulling apart and walking back into the room "should I cook something?" I asked pulling out a pink cardigan and a pair of light blue jeans.

"Sure we can cook together" now he back hugged me before turning me around still in his arms "what should we do?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck "maybe... some pasta?" I hummed as he leaned over "with some tomato sauce?" Now he hummed before his plump lips landed on mine into a soft kiss "and maybe we can add some bread" I hummed and pulled him closer to me attaching our lips back together, feeling him smile.

The kiss was soft and tender, suddenly I felt his hands trail down to the back of my legs as he patted my side making me jump up and wrap my legs around his waist, not breaking the kiss he walked us to the bed as he slowly placed me down, he pulled back looking down at me "I will take a shower first" my eyes widened as he sprinted off to the bathroom "Seokjin!!" I smashed my fist on the now closed door as I could hear his laugh from the other side followed by the sound of the water "open the door! I always shower first"

"But you take too long" he groaned and again i knocked on the door "open or you won't get your pasta" slowly he opened the door clearly hiding behind the white wood "don't be mad" I frowned and walked into the room hands on my hips as I glared at my tall boyfriend "babe?" He said softly before I turned my back to him reaching out for a towel "baby?" He walked to me "are you mad?"

"Why would I?" I softly said stripping off my clothes and stepping into the shower the water cold yet warm "aren't you going to shower too?" I said not looking over at the man "okay?" He confused asked following my steps and stripping off before getting in the shower with me "want me to wash your hair?" He asked making me chuckle "babe I'm not mad" he sighed and massaged my scalp "it's hard to tell" he pressed a kiss to my neck "i already told you, I'm not mad" him humming in response.

...

"I'm back!" I heard him walk through the front door and then into the kitchen where I awaited for him "good" I smiled approaching him and helping him with the bags "I will set the water" he nodded as we finished organizing the Ingredients "can you do the sauce?" I asked glancing uo at him as he nodded picking the Ingredients before we got to work.

I took off my apron as we both stared at our almost finished food "it looks good so far" I nodded agreeing with my boyfriend "care to do the bread while I do the table" he hummed as I walked out the kitchen and to the table placing down utensils and glasses, out of nowhere the bell went off "tae is early" Seokjin mumbling cleanings his hands "yeah" I frowned walking to the door the bell ringing again, as soon as I opened the door my eyes flew wide.

"I don't know he didn't say they would come with him" jin muttered as we where in the kitchen finishing the food "well seems like your parents wanted to give us a surprise" I mumbled back as a smile appeared on his face "why are you always nervous around them? I thought it was for the first time you met with them" I rolled my eyes looking up at him his eyes already on me "to begin with your parents are high class people and really picky you know they didn't liked me at all even thoughthey where being nice"

He gave a breathy chuckle "but they have accepted you already you know my parents love you" his arms sneaking around my waist "I just can't help it but feel nervous around them" I pouted he smiled wider before he pulled back taking two plates "c'mon you must be hungry" he walked out; me following right away with two more plates "here you go" he placed his parents plates in front of them before taking his plate from me and sitting beside me on the other side of the table.

"How have you both been doing?" He asked his father shrugged making his moms eyes roll "we've been fine your dad just started to golf and we spend some evenings with the chois" she happily said taking a bite from the her pasta "mm this is good you guys made it?" I nodded as well taking a bite from my own "Seokjin made the sauce" his mom giving a proud smile "he learned from the best" shrugging meaning to herself.

The bell went off once again making me stand up "I will get it" as soon as I opened the door i was engulfed in a bone crushing hug "Y/N!" He cheerfully greeted "hi tae" I smiled returning his hug before pulling away and walking back to the dining table "I will get you a plate" I walked off to the kitchen him taking right away a seat a huge boxy grin on his face "mom dad! What are you guys doing here?" Jin confused looked at his brother "didn't you invited them?" Taheyung shook his head.

"We just wanted to visit our son and soon to be daughter in law" their mom smiled "besides she wouldn't stop bugging me to come over" their dad said as his sons laughed "here you go tae" I gave him his plate before taking my own seat.

"How has the wedding plan been going?" His father asked looking up at both of us "very well we are going to see the salons in a few days" he nodded "whatever you need son let me now" jin nodded before taehyung spoke "actually I got something to say" all eyes drifting to the almost blushing looking man "do you guys mind if I invite someone to the wedding?" Looking mine and jins way "we don't the more the merrier" i smiled as he nodded before his dad questioned him "who are you inviting?"

"Oh just a friend of mine" but taehyung didn't seem to notice the smile that crawled up his face "your smile says otherwise" eyes wide as he stared at his older brother soon his smile returning "maybe I have been going to some dates with him"

"So it's a him?" His mom asking intrigued to know the identity of this person, taheyung shyly nodded looking down at his plate "well then you better make sure to bring him i want to meet whose got my son a blushing mess" reaching out to pinch taheyungs cheek as he only could smile wider.