Mornings Like This

-Present-

A long sigh leaving his plump lips as he sat on the bed "it was a whole challenge to make tae leave" I laughed walking over to my bed side removing the covers "tell me about it, your mom wouldn't let go of me" i smiled fondly while giving a small chuckle "she adores you" he started to crawl settling himself on top of me "i know she likes me" I mumbled loud enough before he plopped down beside me.

"When are we going to see the salons?" I moved laying my hand under my head "the day after tomorrow" his eyes closed as I only could stare at his side profile "stop staring" he mumbled now turning his body so it would face me "why? You are handsome" I said my boyfriends ears turning slightly red "we live alone" out of nowhere he said his free hand trailing up my thigh resting on my hip "so?" Answering as I didn't knew what he meant, he slowly gave me a smirk "well we won't have anyone to worry about or disturb us"

I stared at him dumbfounded just to tease him "babe c'mon" he whined pouting making me laugh "sorry I don't know what you mean" he whined again frowning at me "you know what I mean" I shook my head making his frown grow bigger before he turned his back at me "don't be like that" I chuckled scooting closer to him and looking over his shoulder at his frowning face "stop frowning you will get lines" I poked his cheek but he didn't move "baby" now I whined before getting out of the bed and climbing on his side laying down beside him.

"Baby" i gave a small pout before kissing his cheek then his other cheek and forhead giving a small peck to his nose ending back in his lips feeling him kiss back his hand moving to my waist as we laid there.

...

His hold on me tightening as he stirred in his sleep before his eyes slowly opened giving me a small smile before shutting his eyes close again "jin wake up" he sighed "what time is it?" He mumbled making me look over at the clock "10 in the morning" he groaned rolling onto his back a hand resting on his chest as I sat up "get up" I mumbled and he shook his head not wanting to get up from our comfortable bed "Let's not go to work" he whispered under his breath a soft smile spreading on my features.

"You now we can't" i mumbled back staring at his calmed face "just for today" he replied as my smile grew bigger "just for today then" I said laying down beside him my head resting on his chest a hand over his abdomen his arm right away wrapped around my shoulders as he pulled me closer "this is why you are the best girlfriend and fiance" I chuckled moving my head to look up at him already looking at me "what should we have for breakfast?"

He hummed as he thought over what to eat "why don't we just order something" I gasped my eyes slightly widening "how about we order waffles from that place we went to last week?" Giving me a big nod in response "but first let's sleep a little longer" turning around so he would lay on his side both arms now securely wrapped around me his chin on top of my head as I groaned "no we are both already awake" I pouted when he looked down at me "aw isn't my baby just the cutest when she's angry" he smiled making my pout grow bigger.

"I appreciate my eating time" my pout still present as he softly smiled down at me before giving my pouty lips a small kiss "stop it" he warned in a not serious tone "why should I?" I said not wanting to give in easily "you can get a milkshake" I stayed quiet thinking about his offer "only cuddles no sleeping" he sighed but nodded as we stayed in each others arms enjoying the soft rays peeking through the white curtains "this feels nice" he mumbled making me look up his eyes softly closed.

He seemed to feel my stare as he cracked open an eye before closing it again a smile tugging once again at his plump lips "i love you" I blurted his smile growing bigger as he re opened his eyes "I love you too" we stayed like that just staring at each other taking in one anothers features as if it was the last time we would see each other, before I could process my actions y planted my lips on his moving them in synch into a soft and tender kiss filled with care as he softly caressed the side of my face, I slightly leaned to the side the kiss deepening.

Our legs tangled as he started to slowly turn us around his body on top of mine as his hand moved from my cheek down to my waist my arms wrapping around his neck my fingers playing with hair on his neck, we pulled away grasping for air foreheads pressed together a breathy chuckle leaving my lips "i can't wait to have more mornings like this" he mumbled catching his breath "with the sound of small feet running up to our door" I hummed my smile wide as I opened my eyes to find his "I would love that"

He smiled giving my lips another kiss before rolling to the side reaching for his phone before laying back on the bed "Let's order" as he started placing the order i sat up my back pressed against the head board.

"Done" he placed aside his phone buring his face on my side a hand on top of my belly "one day we will feel our little one kick" he mumbled making me look at him "after we get married" I smiled as he nodded getting out of bed "wanna take a shower?" He smirked a hand extended letting me take it "lead the way Mr.Kim" a smile on my lips as I took his hand.