Bloom

-Flash Back-

A smile tugging at your lips before you reached into your closet to pull out your clothes, a white tennis skirt and white top along a fluffy baby pink cardigan "y/n!" A knock on your door along your brothers voice "you boyfriend is already here" right away your eyes widening as you swung open the door "he is?!" A surprised look on his face "yeah his car is outside"

"Shit" raising his finger at you "oh shut up" rolling your eyes at the bunny smiling boy "let him in I will be out in a moment" and like that you slammed shut the door quickly getting dressed.

"Do you want something to drink?" Jungkook said walking his sisters boyfriend to the living room "no i'm fine thanks" he signaled to the sit letting the older to take a seat on the couch "she will be down in a moment" Seokjin nodded while the younger took a seat on the other side "and where are you taking her?" Wanting to make some talk before you came down "ah there's a conservatory with a lot of different species, that's where I'm taking her" jungkook opened his mouth to speak but you did before he could "hey"

They both stood up his smile growing big "you ready?" Giving him a small nod letting him walk first to the door you following right away "I want her here before 8" you laughed giving your brother a playful slap on the arm "fine before 11" laughing along you before waving goodbye "have fun, but not too much fun!" Jin closed your door before getting in the drivers seat.

...

"Wow" your mouth agape in amazement once you stepped foot in the conservatory "you like it?" His own smile appearing "I love it!" Smiling up at him eyes glistening "I'm glad" he shyly looked down at his feet and that's when he felt it, your lips against his cheek.

"Thank you this really amazing" giving a small grip to his hand before guiding him further into the place.

After getting your passes you wondered off looking amazed at each of the butterflies "don't move" he whispered into you ear letting go from your hand and taking a few steps back "what's wrong?" he pulled out his phone ignoring your question "smile" he said taking a selfie of you both a long a butterfly in your head "let me take one of you" now Snapping a picture of just you "c'mon" interlocking his fingers with yours once again and walking away from the place and further away.

"This place is really nice" once again you said making him look down at you "is this the first time you have been to a conservatory?" Nodding to his question "when mom re married she started liking all about nature but later on she left it" smiling fondly at you "she once came to one of this places and when she came back home she told us how beautiful it was but that someday she would take us where the butterflys could fly more freely" a small sigh scaping your lips "she fell ill and that's why she stopped, at the moment she is stuck in her job but at times I catch her looking out the window, I bet she misses does days" your eyes glistening with happiness as you moved your gaze to meet his.

"She might return to does days" giving him a soft smile back.

After a few more hours in the place you finally took a leave stopping by the ice cream shop "here are your ice-creams" you both took yours before taking a seat by the window "it's already getting late" you said seokjin nodding in agreement "i will take you home from here" he said in a small voice not wanting the day to finish "actually" his ears perking eyes moving from the ice cream to you "I wouldn't mind going for a walk" his ears turning red just like the rosey tint covering your cheeks neither of you wanting to go home.

The soft breeze hitting both of you, fingers intertwined and smile wide as you both walked side by side just enjoying each others presence "this is nice" you softly said your eyes softly closed while jin looked at you "it is" he agreed your eyes opening to then let out a gasp "look the flowers are going to bloom soon" you excitedly said kneeling down beside the flowers "wow" he mumbled under his breath crunching down next to you together staring at the yellow colored flower.