4【So It Begins】4

"Well I think she's just a waste of space. I mean, we barely have any food here anymore." sneering, the blonde got up, glared at you, and walked to Zion.

"You'll side with me right Zion?" she asks, being all affectionate.

"Whatever let's just get this done with."

The group then discusses the pros and cons of having you there, while you wait for your demise, unusually calm.

'Ah, if I recall in ten seconds or so there's gonna be a fire somewhere..and four... three.. two..'

"Do you guys smell something burning?" you interrupt their discussion.

"Oh please, don't try and buy yourself tim-"

"Wait, everyone I think she's right" Eugene finally speaks out.

"EVERYONE GET OUT AND SEARC- Y/N WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

"cause of the fire duh I'm gonna be OP as hell" you reply nonchalantly and exit the room, heading fast towards the burning classroom.

'And fire indeed."

You glance at the smoke coming out from the room and look for the item that can save you from certain doom.

'Ah- I have to look for the extinguisher don't I? Alright do as you did in the game.'

You grab the fire extinguisher and proceeded to unlock and use it.

"Alright. It's.. this as I recall right?" you eye the safety pin.

"I hate my memory."

1. You pull the safety pin
2. You hold out the nozzle
3. You squeeze the trigger

'it worked? HELL YEA- OH FUC'—
you celebrate briefly as you extinguished the fire once and for all before a hand grabbed you.

"So.... I'm getting scolded right?" coughing a little, you look up to Harry who was now frustratingly worried.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? DIDN'T YOU EVEN WORRY FOR YOURSELF?" he shouts with a pained look.

'This is understandable but words hurt.'

"Hey hey.. calm down Harry.. no more fire, no need for everyone to shout." Eugene pats his back.

"Sorry.. sorry, it's just—" he inhales.

"Are you hurt anywhere?"

"Wel— *cough* I'm fine now and the fire is dea- *cough* dead!" hands now jazzing itself beside both sides of your head.

"You absolute maniac what were you thinking? Look at your ashy self, you really thought you could rescue us?" Zion now joins the discussion.

"Duh, *cough* I know right? And I did it so OP-ly."

You reply, earning an amused look from Zion.

'... why's he looking at me like th- OH HOLY HELL MY ANSWERS HAVE AN IMPACT AS THEIR LOVE INTEREST'

your e/c colored eyes suddenly widen in realization, making your heart beat a little faster.

'Okay, do I try to remain in the friendzone or do I just.. play along?'

I'm in a zombie apocalypse, single, so might as well form a relationship before I die.'

'.. AHH ILL DECIDE WHEN THE TIME COMES I DON'T WANT TO THINK RIGHT NOW.'

Chuckling and exhaling awkwardly, you get up and apologize to everyone for worrying about you, while eyeing a certain someone that seems kind of intrigued by your demeanor.