You'll Be Howling Soon Pt.2

But before she could feel the sharp teeth of the creature sink into her, she felt something cold touch her neck. She opened her eyes and looked up hesitantly.

Her hazel eyes met the golden, feral eyes of the beast that had taken her. She froze..... she knew who this was.

But before she could say anything, the beasts jaws were around her neck. Her hands instantly went up, grabbing onto the girls snout and jaw. She didnt feel any pressure yet, so she didnt try and hurt the wolf holding her.

The jaws released her rather quickly, the owner of them realizing their mistake rather slow. As she was let go, the noceda scrambled to move away, afraid of her throat being crushed by the auburn were beast.

Then again, of course she didnt get far. Amity had quickly locked her jaws around the nocedas right foot, dragging her onto the cave where she had been set down at about 5 minutes ago. She looked at the darkness as it slowly covered her, the only thing she could see of the beast was its bright yellow eyes.

She could FEEL the cold thick liquid flowing out of her leg and even see it on the ground. "No! Stop! Please!" She screamed, trying to kick her off as she knew that she was going to die. This was it for her entirely.

She knew amity didnt care of her screams but she WANTED her to so desperately. Even so, she felt the pressure on her foot vanish and she moved to escape once again.

It didnt work.

She felt Amity grab her and just yank her into the darkness, causing her to fall back and then everything was just stars, and then darkness.

When luz woke up, she was sore. She didnt see, or feel any fur on her either. She actually felt a silky soft fabric against her back. She moved to get up but an arm around her waist kept her pinned down. She shifted a little, only to have the pressure of the arm increase to keep her still.

So, she looked down. The latina looked at the arm holding her down, already knowing who it was that had her. She could see that her own arm was bandaged and so was her leg and foot. She could see her shoe nearby, a messy crimson red from.... her blood.

Finally, she looked over her shoulder to see the face of Amity Blight, asleep and also bloody. She must have woken up earlier this morning...

Then it hit her.

What about Eda

°~°~°~°~°
Uhuh. Uhuh. You're posting more? Oh nahhhhhhhhh not because you're lonely and you dont contact with your friends right? Wait thats a yeah? Oh. Well- it'll be okay.