You are Art

This is yet another self indulgent chapter, I'll be sharing some avatars I made on Picrew + an original drawing of mine🖤! I hope you guys enjoy!

MICHAEL'S POV:

She is the best thing that's ever happened to me. Her hair gently draped over her shoulder and splayed across her back. Her eyes were soft and tired, they glittered like a midnight sky. Oh how my heart yearns for the luscious silk that is her skin, oh how I suffer in holding her so near, lusting, forever lusting. My chest rhythmically rises only to fall again, her heartbeat imitates mine. I shake my hand onto the small of her back, the beating in my ear quickens. I gaze into the brilliant leviathan that is Y/N's soul, her eyes grow large and peek back. 

"Hey." She smirks.

"We should probably get up." My cynical mouth always gets the better of me.

"I wanna show you something!" She excitedly springs off of my chest, floating to her sketchbook she brought to accompany her. 

"Ooh am I gonna get to see some drawings, darling?" I inquire, I have always been intrigued by art, I am not able to draw by any means, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

"You bet babe!" Y/N plops down on the bed as I rise to a sitting position, legs crossed, I don't bother to button my shirt.

She opens her sketchbook which is adorned with a myriad of stickers, ranging from Tim Burton to Keropi. The drawings inside are splendid, a perfect depiction of her. The style is unique and aesthetically gorgeous... no wonder Pete and her got along so well. 

"This-this is amazing!" I compliment.

Red creeps onto her cheeks as she flips the thick page. We enjoy more pieces, after we get to the end, she looks up at me with those captivating eyes.

"Can I... can I draw you, Michael?" She bites her lip in anticipation.

"Woah! Of course! That would be amazing!" No one has ever offered this to me, not even Thelman. 

"Alright! Sit down, shut up, and I'll draw you like one of my French girls!" She says with elation, eliciting a giggle from me. 

Y/N'S POV:

God he's so pretty. I sit down on a chaise a few feet away from the tall boy. He sits so proudly on his bed, adjusting his earring and ruffling his hair. I notice that his shirt is unbuttoned, my heart flutters. "Maybe this will be like painting him like the French girls... maybe this will be a titanic situation." I think with a giggle to myself. I turn to a crisp, fresh page, and start sketching. I work for a little while, Michael stays stationary like a Grecian statue. I finish, and hold the page up, smiling. His face lights up.

"Oh my Cthulhu! This is.. I've never had anyone draw me before but this! This is amazing! I love you so much Y/N!" He arises to hug me.

"Thank you man! Hey I'm happy to do it! You're fucking fun to draw anyways!" I chuckle.

So the next pieces I'm going to show you are made on Picrew avatar makers, so if you want to go make your own, visit the website. It's super cool ngl. Alsoooo follow my insta @ tyrannicaltaco  bc I have a South Park Picrew highlight that's super cool! ANYWAYS! These are just options, so choose the one you like best and it will be the art you created of Michael! I just wanted to share these because they really bring the character to life for me at least!

 Alsoooo follow my insta @ tyrannicaltaco  bc I have a South Park Picrew highlight that's super cool! ANYWAYS! These are just options, so choose the one you like best and it will be the art you created of Michael! I just wanted to share these beca...