27

Lukas was not kidding when he said I wasn't getting any sexual attention. Hell, he would barely kiss me and when he did was on my cheek or my temple. Yes, I was a bitch but he threw water at me! What was I supposed to do, be happy about it?

"So, he's still mad about your outburst, hm?" Daniella asked, standing beside me.

"Yes, and it's exhausting. The most I'll get is a hug. He can't blame me for being mad when he threw water at me in my sleep," I said, running a hand through my hair.

"I think you and Lukas' temper are the same. His is more violent though and you're more verbal," Dani chuckled. "But he'll get over it, eventually."

"Yeah, and who knows when eventually will be. How stubborn is he?" I asked.

"Very stubborn. I don't know how you're gonna break him."

I blew out a breath then sat on the sofa.

"Skylar, can you come upstairs?" Lukas mind-linked me, somewhat catching me off guard.

"Uh, yeah."

"Lukas asked for me, I'll be right back," I told Dani before standing up and heading towards his office.

I knocked softly before walking inside and closing the door behind me. Lukas was finishing up some work before he brought his gaze to me. On instinct, I started biting my nails out of nervousness before I started ranting.

"I'm sorry for my attitude earlier. I was just really mad and I let it out on you, which kind of makes sense but I shouldn't have reacted that way. But I don't blame you for punishing me like this but I am really sorry for what I said and how I acted," I spat out all in one breath before shifting my weight to my right leg.

Lukas chuckled before saying, "Baby, it's okay. I forgave you a while ago. It was just fun seeing you breakdown over this."

My mouth slightly dropped before he urged me to him with his index finger. I walked up to him then he put me on his lap, rubbing my hips.

"Did I tell you how hot you are when you're mad?" He muttered against my neck before gently sucking on it.

"N-Not that I know of," I stammered out, feeling his hands run up my thighs.

"Well, now you're hearing it."

I took my lip in between my teeth as my eyes fluttered closed. Lukas moved to another part of my neck, sucking harshly this time and most definitely leaving a mark.

"Ah..." I quietly moaned as Lukas' hand went past my underwear and curled into me.

"You're so wet, kitten," he whispered in my ear, speeding up the pace of his fingers.

He took the liberty of spreading my legs more and going deeper and faster. My breathing got quicker and I was having trouble keeping my moans at a minimum with a fear of Daniella still being in the living room.

"Fuck... Lukas," I moaned out, leaning my head back on his shoulder.

"Come on, baby. You can be louder than that, right?"

Lukas then curled his fingers deeper, causing a strangled moan to leave my mouth. I felt him smirk against my neck before he removed his fingers.

"Shorts off and lean over the desk."

I licked my lips then did as he said. I let out a gasp when I heard the fabric of my underwear tear then his pants hit the ground.

Lukas roughly pushed into me with a low growl while he earned a moan from me. I gripped the edge of his desk as his movements became quick and rough. Another moan left my lips when he brought his hand to my front, rubbing my clit roughly.