01

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit forchapter above )

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

CHAPTER ONE
arrival

"I know you're out there... no one's gonna hurt you."

She held her breath, looking around sharply before squeezing her way through an empty alleyway. She tightens her hands into fists, amping herself up to fight back if need be.

"I just wanna talk."

A loud slam made her jump. She slipped down the wall behind her, trying to curl up into a ball to become less noticeable to peering eyes. Her chest tightened as footsteps came closer to the alleyway she was hidden in. She didn't dare look, already fearing the worst.

"Thought you could hide from me."

Board shoulders made a shadow in the alleyway. A lone tear fell from her face as she glanced towards the entrance.

He was staring straight ahead, not noticing her hiding stance in the darkened street. The man slammed his hand on the wall before continuing to walk forward, his taunting not stopping.

She let go of the breath that she was holding before she got up off the ground, and ran out of the alley. Her heart dropped as footsteps turned around as she ran — but she didn't stop. She couldn't, he was going to catch her —

"We are now landing in Phoenix, Arizona. Please put on your seat belts —"

She took a deep gasp, looking around her surroundings quickly. Once she noticed that she was still on the plane, she rested back in her seat and listened to the instructions.

"Are you alright?"

She looked over to the seat next to her after she locked her seatbelt in place. She nodded her head towards her mother, who was looking at her with concern written all over her face.

The mother had an idea of what was bothering her daughter — but wouldn't say. Not in front of all the people seating around them.

"I'm alright," she promised with a soft nod.

She tried not to notice the unconvinced look her mother gave her, as she faced forwards once again. She leaned her head back against the seat, looking forward as people loaded the plane. She hoped this was going to be the last stop before they reached their actual destination.