04; Spooky Scary Skeletons!

Hagakure bounces next to ( Name ) in excitement as the other 1-A girls walk next to them

     Hagakure bounces next to ( Name ) in excitement as the other 1-A girls walk next to them. Right now, everyone is heading to the locker rooms to put on their hero costume in order to prepare for training. Ryuu and Rin had told ( Name ) they were going to meet her wherever All Might was, and she hoped they actually went through with that promise.

"I'm so happy we get to try on our hero costumes for the first time!" Hagakure exclaims, the rest of the girls listening to her. "My costume is super basic but I think it's gonna look super cute!" She finishes, invisible arms flailing and nearly smacking ( Name ) in the chest.

Momo let out a soft laugh and ( Name ) lets out a small simp nod as the female goddess speaks. "I'm excited as well Hagakure-" She pauses, a small blush on her face. "I'm a bit embarrassed to try on mine, though the way I designed it is necessary for my quirk."

Uraraka nods and starts talking as the girls arrive at the locker room. "What are all of your quirks if you don't mind me asking?" The rosy-cheeks girl asks as ( Name ) sucks in a small breath. Right, no one actually knows her quirk. There was zero show of it yesterday, and she's barely even talked to any of the students in her class yet. She doesn't exactly want to tell them straight out, but it's a no brainer that she'd have to eventually.

Uraraka continues speaking and explains her own quirk. "With mine, I can basically take gravity off of things that I touch. That's why I have these little pads on my fingers," she states, showing her hands to the girls as they all begin changing. Mina squeals something about toe beans as ( Name ) opens her case and listens to the rest of the girls talk.

Momo has some creation quirk. Hagakure is well, invisible. Uraraka with zero gravity, Jirou with her ear plugs. Tsuyu, who's asked everyone she's talked to so far to call her Tsu, has attributes similar to those of a frog. Mina has an acid quirk. Interesting.

( Name ) looks at her costume in the mirror, more than happy with the result. It's a little bit tight, something she had requested for easier agility and speed. It's a black sort of jumpsuit with an extra jacket she can tie around herself at the top for more modesty. A belt stays around the waist with lots of requested support items in it. There are few open slits on the arms and one on the front and back of each leg so Ryuu's chains can escape. There's also a slit on the back, though it's covered by her jacket at the moment. ( Name ) checks the pockets for the support items she requested.

There are two smaller daggers in one pocket that are tied securely as to not fall out and cut her, and a small med kit with very basic necessities in another. One pocket holds a few small smoke grenades that should last about forty seconds when thrown down. A few of the other small pockets hold things that she doesn't even remember requesting, and she can't even figure out what the items are in general. The girls all finish changing and look at each other in excitement.

"Ahh! ( Name ) you look so badass!" Mina exclaims, catching the other girls' attention as they look at ( Name ) and give small compliments or noises of approval.