07; God Mode

Multiple buildings were on fire, and none of it was ( Name )'s fault

Okay, let's backtrack for a second.

Basically, once everyone had gotten off the bus and gotten into USJ, which was a very cool name in her opinion, Thirteen had explained what they were supposed to be doing there. Instead, a portal had opened up towards the middle of the facility and let loose what had to be over one hundred villains.

A mist sort of figure had appeared in front of them, threatening to kill them and All Might. After that, kids from her class, including herself, had been dropped into these portals and strewn across the facility. What had ( Name ) been doing this whole time, you might be asking? Well, she was frozen in her shoes to the ground because of these people. She could feel, sense, hear the aura of death around so many of these villains. Whispers seemed to surround them, like trapped souls that wanted revenge but could only scream silently in their murderer's ears.

The mist like figure's whispers were different. Not like the souls were trapped around him, wanting revenge for their death, but inside him. Like they wanted to be freed.

( Name ) had ended up getting dropped with Ojiro in the fire part of the facility. They had been dropped from the top of the dome, which forced her to have to develop ghost abilities for a moment. Literally. Ojiro didn't spare her many sentences, but immediately jumped in to fight villains in the space around them. He would occasionally glance over though to make sure she was doing alright.

Thanks, bud.

Ryuu had possessed her almost immediately after the drop, and chains whipped around her form at high speeds, smacking villains into buildings and into the ground. She could care less honestly, as long as they were unconscious. These villains were quite weak in all honesty, almost like they were just hired thugs. Which they definitely could've been. ( Name ) had thought they would've known how to fight a little bit more though. It was pathetic in a way.

After a large portion had been defeated, Ojiro and ( Name ), who was still possessed by Ryuu and absolutely terrifying looking, both slumped into an alleyway. Ojiro seemed to avoid looking at her too much, which she didn't mind, though it did slightly hurt her ego. Her appearance wasn't her fault, it was her quirk's.

Ojiro spoke up, though his voice was low to avoid any more thugs hearing him. "Do you think we should get out of this area and try to meet up with the others, or knock out the rest of the thugs?"

Opening her dry mouth and licking her lips, ( Name ) answered hoarsely. "I'm going to try and meet up with everyone, if you feel like you should knock out the other thugs then go ahead," Her voice was slightly deeper due to Ryuu's possession, and she silently hoped it didn't scare Ojiro too much.

The tailed-man nodded slightly awkwardly and stood up, bouncing suddenly back out into the open to fight the other villains. ( Name ) turned around and went the other way out of the alley, heading towards the center of the facility where they had seen Aizawa sensei jump down to fight some of the villains previously.

Pausing for a moment to catch her breath, she suddenly remembered something. Some of the students might not remember her possession looked like this. What if they attacked her?

Nope, no, nada, shut up thoughts, she screamed silently in her head. A migraine was forming and she could feel her arms beginning to cramp up. Recovering from the repercussions of her quirk later would be hell.

Her throat closed up and her feet froze themselves to the ground as she could now clearly see the center of the facility.

Aizawa Sensei?

END CHAPTER SEVEN