𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟'𝑠 𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑒

Synopsis:

Win Metawin Opas-iamkajorn, a 23-year-old successful restaurant owner with a foreboding career as a Wedding Planner in Thailand. Dedicates his life to his passion after surviving a terrible break-up with the man that he loved for many years.

Just when Win thought that whatever he had for that man is already locked and thrown away for good, his first love appears inside his shop. Next to him is his fiancé making Win in the most awkward position of — planning his ex-love interest's wedding for the very reason of their terrible break-up.

Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree, a 24-year-old male with a promising future in the business industry, and with over 20 branches of his café throughout Thailand. He chose to open up a coffee place for his ex-lover's interest, the very man that he had loved for a long time.

After not seeing and contacting each other for two years, the man that he loves is standing in front of him as his wedding planner. Since that day, Bright's trail of thoughts is only about getting Win back into his life and leaving everything behind for a second chance in love.

Will Win allow himself to fall in love with his best friend for the third time around? To throw away all the pain and hurt that he suffered from the man who's getting married? Or will Win help Bright plan his dream wedding with his soon-to-be husband and finally let the love of his life go?

Can they really both dive into their second chance of finding and being in love? Or is it already too late?

Wedding Planner is a story of broken trusts and maybe, second chances into love.

Trigger Warning: This story will have narrative depictions of a homosexual relationship, non-consensual and consensual sex between men, a lot of fluffs, and maybe some strong languages

Trigger Warning: This story will have narrative depictions of a homosexual relationship, non-consensual and consensual sex between men, a lot of fluffs, and maybe some strong languages. If you find any of this topic not to your liking - LEAVE THIS BOOK ALONE AT ALL COST. You have been warned and I won't take any responsibility for your sanity.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, actual events are purely coincidental. I do not own Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree and Win Metawin Opas-iamkajorn (I wish I did, but not all wishes do come true), so their names and characters in the story are in no way used to bring offense to anyone. All of the characters are R-18.

Note. If you start this book and feel like it's not for your liking - then leave. There's no need to comment about dropping it and hoping that I'd message to apologize for your own unruly behavior. I take constructive criticisms that can help better my writing style and the flow of the story, but if you comment on something that would pique my anxiety - I'LL DELETE YOUR COMMENT AFTER TELLING YOU ABOUT IT.

Wattpad is a medium that should allow anyone who loves to write/to be heard free from negativities - and I for one would not be too lenient about it. If you don't like the story - just leave and spare me the trouble of feeling anxious and calling you out for it (though I know that I wouldn't be able to do so because I am an introvert) But, I am really nice and approachable, and love receiving messages in my inbox - just don't be mean to me 👉🏻👈🏻

And yes, this is the same A/N as my other works, because I like it. This is so me. 😹😹😹😹

Once again, thank you for stumbling upon this book

Once again, thank you for stumbling upon this book. The first chapter will be posted pretty soon and I hope you could wait by then. Thank you 💛💛💛 I'm using Gold hearts - that will be my thing now. 😉😉 Stay safe my hoomans, and see you soon!

Grace💛