Chapter 10

So...I'm in the mood to write from James' P.O.V. ish (Point of View for those that don't know).

I planned to write a book about him anyways soon so here is to let you guys get to know our moody music professor and give you a bit of an idea of what his book would be about. Cheers!

-puts on a leather catsuit and grabs whip- I'm coming, James!

Wait...He's already with *****! -bawls-

Anyone volunteering to take his place? -puppy eyes- I'll give you my cookies.

Everyone else gets candy kisses for reading, voting and the few that commented -grins, tossing them out to all my readers-

Enjoy!

James stared at her from across the table with a look that only bespoke frustration, all of which was coming from the two rowdy homosexuals sitting across the table from him.

"Okay, that's enough Caleb. We all agree Giana is an idiot for not taking Bianca, point closed. And Giana, go home so I can rest."

The woman slouched over the table, looking up at him with big teary eyes that stirred his heart to compassion for the poor girl and he pushed the bottle of grape juice he'd confiscated earlier back to her.

She chugged it back like liquor, sighing as the last drop hits her tongue.

"What am I supposed to do? I can't very well up and date one of my students!" Her fingers threaded through tangled red mutiny atop her head, her usual calm composure nonexistent.

Caleb sat beside her, looking too smug for this early in the morning, wearing one of James' spare robes for reasons he didn't want to think about, his fingers rubbing the slight rope burn on his wrists.

"James, you better call in sick for work. There's been some accident on the highway that had blocked up several lanes. Traffic will be killer." Cyrus' voice called from the living room, startling him as the deep timbre rolled over his skin.

"I'm surprised you even made it here," he continued, setting a record for the most words he or Giana had ever heard him speak consecutively.

"What are you talking about Cyrus?" She asked, heading into the living room, James and Caleb tailing her, entering in time to see Cyrus gesturing at the scene unfolding on the interstate.

"That happened just before you got here."

Giana's face went ghost white, her fingers tracing one of the wrecked cars on the screen.