Please Read!

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time and deciding to read my little book.
Okay so a few of you might remember my older version of this book, but it was deleted. Sorry about that. To those of you who are new, don't worry you didn't miss anything, this version is much much better.
I think my book has quite a good story line, entertaining and exciting, and the plot starts to take form within the first few chapters.

I will keep bad language to a minimum, because I don't like unnecessary swearing, so every offensive word is there for a reason.

As I mentioned in the synopsis, this book does contain violence and drug use, and follows along with gangs in exotic areas such and central and South America. It deals with self harm, anorexia and bulimia, some things I personally have struggled with, but as it should be, everything comes to a peaceful and happy ending. It is not serious at all, just adds drama and depth to the novel.

Don't be a silent reader! Please let me know what you think by voting and commenting.
So yeah. Thank you again.
You're pretty.

I know it's boring but copyright still applies and plagiarism is against the law, so please don't take credit for anything in here, it's all me.

Also, if anyone of you would like to make me a cover, please feel free to do so!
Thanks again and welcome to the FFTM Family ❤️ <3

**may contain traces of serious hotness**
✿ • ❀ • ✿