(all happened in one life) He will regret that

Everyone took a step away from Kote the moment the growl left his mouth. They then pressed themselves against the walls as a stream of curses and plentiful; colourful descriptions left the man's lips.

The clones shared a look as Kote turned off his external speakers on his helmet.

-----

"Is there a reason you contact both of us?"

"A Separatist leader just drugged and tried to kidnap Obi-Wan," Kote stated. While the men on the other side started spewing insults, Kote turned on his external speakers to address Waxer.

-----

"Waxer, what was the name of the one that got away?"

Quickly scanning through, Waxer answered, "Trikie Weeleliese."

Kote nodded.

-----

"The name of the man is Trikie Weeleliese," Kote stated.

"Found him," Maul grinned down the comm, "I'll mostly be inactive, but I will be able to act as a tracer if someone else goes for him."

"On it," Jango growled.

"I'll keep you posted on Obi-Wan," Kote stated as they all cut the connection.

-----

Kote looked down at the flashing location on his arm, his helmet covering his smirk.

"What is that, Commander?"

Kote removed his helmet, letting everyone see the predatorial grin covering his face, "that is the location of our runaway Separatist."

A second location popped up on Kote's wrist.

Waxer was first to question it, "who is that then?"

"Someone who has a problem with the man," Kote grinned.

"Are we going to meet this person?" Boil asked.

"We might meet him again if circumstances come to that."

-----

A week later, Trikie Weeleliese was declared dead by a Mandalorian.