ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

Hi, my name's Destiny Bobby Brown. You might think, Brown? Like Millie Bobby Brown?! Yeah, she's my twin sister. We don't look exactly the same, only a bit. That's why no one thinks we're twins. She has brown eyes but I have kinda greenish eyes and our hair is basically the same colour. We kinda have the same taste in clothes, food, books, films and sometimes even boys. But our personality's are a bit different.

She's brave, confident, sweet, outgoing and amazingly talented person who loves to show herself, not hide. Yeah definitely not hide. If she wants something she gets it. She knows exactly what she wants and she does everything to make things happen. She is very kind and beautiful person, she's so good at acting, she's very photogenic and loves to model.

But me. Well. I'm brave, sometimes, but not confident. I never know what I want. I'm definitely not as good at acting as Millie. My passion is singing, I've always loved singing. I know how to play piano and even guitar. I overthink a lot and because of that I get super bad anxiety attacks. Reading, making music and puppies calms me down. I am meaner than Millie, like a lot meaner. I have very short temper, can't do anything about it. My mood swings are terrible. I'm more of a baddie, sometimes literal devil, but Millie is sweet angel but we both have that little evilness in us.

Good thing is that we never fight with our siblings, yeah sometimes we have different opinions and we argue, but in the end we still love each other. My moods really annoy mom, sometimes we even fight, about me being not as talented and famous as Millie or how I'm not doing anything necessary.

After Millie got famous because of "Stranger Things", she got homeschooled and I was left alone in that terrible school. Because of that she doesn't really know any of my friends I got from school. I'm friends with "Stranger Things" casts for many years now, since we were 12, four years already. When we were younger, I loved going on sets with Millie.

My best friend out of ST casts is Noah Schnapp. We clicked immediately when we saw each other. We have done some many crazy, funny and stupid things together. My one really good friend because of Noah is Jack Dylan Grazer. He's a stupid silly boy. At school my best friends are Theresa and Caleb. It has always been us three. No one really wants to talk to us because we are "weird". I think we're cooler than them.

But yeah that's my life.

-
Hey guys! I'm back and decided to write a Louis Partridge story because 🥵he's hot🥵. Hope you like it!!!!!!
Lots and lots of loveeeee<3