𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 2

"Hiii, mom, Mills, I'm home!" I yelled coming back from school. First day wasn't even that bad. But I zoned out a lot, mostly because of that boys eyes. I couldn't get them out of my mind.

I heard footsteps running down the stairs, seeing Millie running to me and hugging "Hi Des! How was your first day!". I don't want to tell her about that guy yet, "Ohh it went pretty well! How was your day?". "Boring, boring and boring!" she complained. "Yeah. Is mom home?" I asked looking in the kitchen. "Nah". I nodded. "So uhh, Des?" she asked in a sad tone. Is everything okay with her? "Yeah, is everything okay?". She looked down, "Well yeah. It's about acting". I was getting scared, "What about it?". "So I got asked if I wanted to be in a movie..". "Mills that's good!" I gave her I big smile. "Yeah, but, I need to be away from home for 6-7 months. They won't let me visit my family because of covid, family can visit me but rarely. But, I'm not used to be without mom or YOU and you have school and mom has work, and and-" she was tearing a bit. "Heey, no don't cry, everything's alright, we're going to visit you as much as we can. We can facetime and chat. Don't worry about it. You go have fun, show them how amazing you are! You don't always get that chance!" I said calming her down and pulling her into a big hug. "Thanks sis" she hugged me back sniffing a little. I looked at her, wiping away her tears and asked "What movie even is it?". "Uhh, "Enola Holmes" I think". "Oo, seems iNtErEsTiNg!". It made us both laugh. "You hungry?" I asked. "Yeah a lot!" she said putting her hand on her stomach. I took her hand "Let's go, I know how to make feel better!". "Where?". I winked at her and said you'll see!!".

We stopped at In-n-Out and I saw how Millies eyes lit up. "No! Way! Omg you know me soooo well!" she jumped up and down. "Of course, come on!" I said and pulled her inside.

-
I'm sorry if I write with mistakes, English isn't my first language.