𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 11

Incoming call

         Accept                                       Decline

Mother
Hii sweetie, Partridge family is coming over! Millies film partner. Clean a bit please! We're there in 30 minutes! Bye.

Call ended

Destiny couldn't even say anything. Hmm, so it's a boy. She had cleaned everything and made dinner so she went in her room and put on some nice clothes. She put on grey jeans and a white long sleeve top. She brushed her hair and fixed her makeup. When she was done she sat down and scrolled through instagram. Not long time passed when she heard the front door open and loud talking. "Oh she has already made us dinner! How sweet!" her mom yelled. Destiny made her way down the stairs and into the dining room. "Ohh there she is! This is my other daughter Destiny!" mother introduced her to the guest.

There was a very sweet looking woman who said hugging Destiny "Hii it's so nice to finally meet you! I'm Ella.". Destiny hugged her back and said "Nice to meet you!". Ella let go of Destiny and started introducing her family. "This is my husband Tim". Yeah good looking man Destiny thought and said "Nice to meet you!". "This is my daughter Millie!" she said as Millie hugged Destiny. Ohh how sweet "Hii!". "Omg hiiii you're sooo pretty!" Millie squealed. "You're even prettier girl!!" Destiny said. "And this is my son Louis". Destiny heard the name and looked up. It's was that boy! That boy who has the prettiest eyes and who smells the nicest! The boy from the cafe! Louis looked at me and said raising his eyebrow and givingher a cheeky smile "Hello". Destiny was speechless but got something out of her "H-hello". There was silence for a bit until my mother said "Let's go eat!". She came to Destiny, hugged her and asked "You did this all by yourself?". Destiny nodded and said "Yeah I was waiting for you and decided to clean the whole house and make dinner. I made dessert too!". Mother kissed her cheek and said "Thank you, thank you, thank you!".

We all sat down. Ava sat next to mom and next to mom was Louis' mom. In front of them sat Millie P, Destiny, Millie and Louis. On the edges sat fathers. Everyone took a slice of the lasagna and started eating. Fathers and mothers talked and laughed but all the kids were quiet. "Soo, Destiny" Ella started, Destiny looked at her smiling. "We haven't got to know you, talk about yourself! Your sister acts but what about you?" she said very exited. Destiny thought a bit and then said "Well, I have never tried acting, I don't even know why, but I like singing and playing the piano. I want to become a singer in the future, only if that's possible. Uh, I like cleaning and cooking. And yeah, my life is more boring than Millies, that's for sure!". Room was covered of chuckles and one serious face. "You want to be a singer?!" Destiny's mother asked in a shock. Destiny nodded slowly. "Oh I have a friend who owns his own studio and I'm sure he would love to meet you and hear you sing! I can give you his number if you want!" Ella said giving me a warm smile. "Yeah, I would love to! Thank you Mrs Partridge!" Destiny said smiling widely. "You can call me Ella, my dear!" Ella said. Destiny nodded at her.

The whole evening went by laughing and talking. Destiny loved Louis' family.

"Destiny sweetheart, can you please take the dishes to the kitchen and wash them?" Destiny's father asked. "Yes, of course " she said and got up. "Let me help you!" Louis said getting up too. "N-"Destiny was about to say but her mother interrupted her "Thank you Louis!". They took all the dishes and put them in the sink. "The food was lovely!" Louis said "You're an amazing cook. Huh?". "Oh-I, thank you! But I'm not that amazing, I have a lot of room for improvement." Destiny said blushing and looking down. Louis lifted her chin and said looking in her eyes "I like it when you blush". Destiny looked into his amazing brown eyes but looked away and said "Uh, I'm washing and you're drying. Okay?". "Yeah, yeah, whatever you say Princess!". "Oh shut up crybaby!" Destiny making them laugh. They started washing the dishes and were quiet for a bit until Louis decided to say something and turned his head towards the girl "How come you never told me your twin sister is Millie Bobby Brown?". "Didn't find it necessary" Destiny said looking at the dishes. "How come you didn't say that you're acting with Millie Bobby Brown?" Destiny asked raising her eyebrow. "Didn't find it necessary". Destiny chuckled at his stupidity.

-
Cliffhanger!!!!
Hope you liked it!