𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 18

tagged: @louispartridge_@destinybrownn: I have too many bruises now, thanks Lou!

@destinybrownn: I have too many bruises now, thanks Lou!

Comments

@milliebobbybrown: where was my invite!!!! I feel betrayed😤
@destinybrownn: you were sleeping and we couldn't wait no longer for you so we left

@noahschnapp: bet I'm 1000000% better
@destinybrownn: .........
@louispartridge_: she's actually pretty good at it now

@louispartridge_: well I hope you had fun!:/
@destinybrownn: I did don't worry🥰

-
Instagram sotries

@louispartridge_

-"I had fun, Lou" I said as we walked next to each other

-
"I had fun, Lou" I said as we walked next to each other. We sent Millie and Ava home and decided to go on a evening walk. "I'm glad you did" he said looking at me. "You know what, I'm staaaaaarving! Let's grab some food!" I said giving Louis a sad baby look. He chuckled at my silliness. "Me too, so let's go!" he said holding his hand out for me to take it. His hands were warm and a lot bigger than mine.

We found a restaurant that wasn't very full so we went there. It was warm and cozy in there. We took off our clothes and sat down.
"I'm craving for......pastaaa... and....raspberry lemonade..yes!" I said happily. "I want burger with chips!" Louis said. We ordered our food and started waiting. I drank some water that was on our table and Louis was talking about something funny that had happened to him so he made me laugh and the water in my mouth flew everywhere. It made us laugh even harder and we got a lot evil stares.

We got our foods and started eating. Louis looked kind of sad or nervous, he was playing with his food and he bounced his foot. "Lou" I said making him look up at me and humming "Hm?". "Are you alright? You acting strange" I asked putting my fork down. He looked at his food and put his fork down too. "Can I take you to one more place when we're done eating?" he asked nervously but sweetly. "Yes of course! Now eat your food, Crybaby!" I said saying his nickname. I have never forgotten that, don't think I ever will. "Okay, Princess!" he said rolling his eyes chuckling.

After we were done eating we started walking somewhere. We walked in a beautiful snowy park. There was a bridge full of Christmas lights. I gasped of how beautiful it was "It's sooo beautiful!!!". We walked on the bridge and stopped in the middle of it. Louis looked at me smiling but I could see the nervousness in his eyes. He put his hand in his jacket pocket and pulled out a box. He kneeled down, opened the box and looked at me. I was shocked, my eyes were starting to tear.

Louis opened his mouth "Destiny Bobby Brown! The day I saw you in that cafe, I knew that I want you to be part in my life. You have changed me, in many good ways and I'm so so thankful. You're the reason I wake up with a smile on my face every day. One day when you were at the photoshoot for Millies beauty products, I looked at you, I literally couldn't get my eyes off of  you and that was the moment when I knew, I was in love with you.". He stood up "You loved this necklace so I got it for you! Destiny, will you be my girlfriend?". I was happy, so happy that words didn't come out of my mouth so I pressed my lips into his. They were warm and soft. He kissed me gently holding from my chin. He pulled off and looked at me smiling "Is it a yes?". "Dummy! Of course it's a yes!" I said and he pressed his lips into mine again. My stomach made many flips. He pulled off and took the necklace out of the box. It was a gold necklace with a rose. He put it on my and I said looking at it. "Thank you, it's amazing!" I said hugging him. "I'm glad you like it!" he said kissing on top of my head.

-
Big big thanks for everyone who's reading my story! I hope you like it!