𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 9

Destiny and Louis talked a lot and about everything. They really enjoyed each other's company. They laughed and were really happy until they were under Destiny's window. "Uh, we're here!" Destiny said. "You live here? In that?" Louis said pointing to garbage bin. "Oh, no no, up there" Destiny said pointing to her window "I can't go from the front door, it would wake everyone up and I would be in a big trouble!" Destiny said making big eyes. "Ohh, alright" he chuckled what made Destiny melt. "Can I, uh, can I get your number this time? Pleaseee!" he said giving Destiny the biggest puppy eyes. Destiny blushed and said "Okay, okay, give me your phone". Louis did as he was told and gave her his phone. Destiny gave him her number and smiled saying "Bye crybaby, see you!". "Oh I was hoping you forgot that Princess meanie!" he said raising his hands making Destiny chuckle. Princess? That made Destiny's heart skip thousand beats. She started climbing up, Louis still watching her. When she was in her room she shut the window and looked at the boy one more time, she waved at him and shut her curtain.

"Ohh what a night!" Destiny thought laying down on her bed. She fell asleep right after her head hit the pillow.

In the morning

Destiny woke up to the worst sound ever, her alarm. She was tired, very tired, 2 hours of sleep isn't okay, but she can do it. She got up did her morning routine as always, did her make up, got dressed and went downstairs. Everyone was sleeping still. Oh how badly she wanted sleep, it was her fault that she was up too late talking to that boy but what could she do about now? Nothing! Destiny took two bottles of Millies caramel macchiato collection from the fridge, opened one and put one in her bag walking out of the house. It was even colder so she put on her hat and gloves, getting ill was the last thing she wanted.

She got to school in time, luckily and walked to her maths class. Her friends were already waiting for her in their seats. "Hey boo! You didn't sleep in this time?" Caleb asked making fun of her. "Yeah I didn't as you see!" Destiny said snatching back what made three of them laugh. "You're drinking coffee? I thought you quit coffee drinking!" Theresa said in shock. "What? When did I say that?" Destiny was very confused. "Don't you remember what happened a year ago? You wanted to become a sin-" Theresa couldn't finish what she was about to say because Destiny interrupted her "Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me this!".

*A year ago*
"So you want to become a singer?" the manager asked. "Yeah, absolutely!" Destiny said happily. "Go to that room, put on the headphones and start singing. We're going to record you and think if we like you. Is it clear?" the manager said angrily. "I'm-I- yes!" Destiny fluttered and went to the room the manager showed her to go. She put on her headphones hearing the melody of her song. She started singing her heart out. It was her first official song about love and stuff. "STOP!" the manager shouted in the microphone "What is that? Boohoo love, so sad!" he said fake crying. "If you want to be a professional then make professional songs! Bloody hell it isn't that hard!" he shouted even louder. Destiny took off the headphones and went to the front room. "Uh, kid, grow a bit, maybe you'll make better songs then" he said rubbing his eyes. Destiny nodded walking out. She walked on the street feeling like she's going to faint. She sat down and started crying, she cried so hard that it hurt her insides. She got a call from her best friend Noah. She picked up placing the phone next to her ear. "Heyy future singer! How did it go?" Noah asked exited. There was a long silence before Destiny said anything. "I-uh, they didn't like it!" she said bursting out crying. "Omg Dessybaby! What? How? I loved it! Don't worry dear! Let's wait a bit and then you can try again! Okay?" Noah said trying to calm me down. "Okay." Destiny said wiping her tears away. "Stop crying now and go get yourself ice cream, it'll help and you deserve it! Okay?" Noah said. "Okay."Destiny said again. "Alright, call me when you're home! Okay?". "Okay.". "Love you!" Noah said. "Love you too!" Destiny said back. She got up and went to the nearest shop to buy ice cream.
*End of the flashback*

Even on the hardest days Noah has never left her side. Thinking of it made her happy. She never wants to lose him. Her phone dinged, signalling that someone has texted her.

Unknown number

Good morning Princess meanie!

Ohh it's that boy, Louis. It made her stomach do flips.

-
Thank you guys for your support, love youuuuu!