𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 13

In the morning

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Going to school becomes harder and harder everyday. Mother is still a little mad at me because "I didn't go to school", but she won't listen to me! I changed my clothes and did my basic morning routine. I went downstairs to find my mom sitting at the kitchen table drinking some coffee. "Good morning momma!" I said happily. Not going to lie I was in a very good mood. "Hello" she said not even looking at me. I grabbed a banana and a glass of water and ate it sitting opposite her. "After school you need to go to the set of Enola Holmes, Millie wants you to see it too. Louis has been asking about you too so I think you should go then" she said looking down. I looked up at her in shock. Louis and asked about me? Oh my sweet lord!! Mother makes me angry, her being mad at me for no reason is killing me. I got up and walked out. I can't stand it any longer.

I was in my thoughts, walking fast towards school. It is drizzling a bit, makimg my face all wet. "I love this kind of weather" I thought till I bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I- Oh my!" It was that boy, AGAIN. "Why do I keep bumping into you?!" I said smiling but rolling my eyes at him. "Hello to you too!" he said in his cute voice. It made me roll my eyes at him again and I walked away. "Hey! Wait!" he said running up to me. "Let me walk you to school" he said giving me a small smile. "No you don't ne-", "But I want!" he said before I could finish my sentence. "Ookay" I said and we started to walk together "Don't you need to be on set?". "Aren't you happy to see me?" he said chuckling at me. "Oh who likes crybabies!? And answer my question!!" I said pushing him slightly. "Ouchhhh! Okay, you're still as mean as I remember". "Oh no shit Sherlock!" I said loudly. "It's Tewkesbury, you dummy!" he said in a duh-voice. "Huh? What's Tewkesbury?" I said in confusion. "Don't you know anything about "Enola Holmes"?" he said. I looked down and and said "no" in low voice. "Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude!" he said feeling bad. I sighed and said "No, it's not you. I for real don't now anything about Enola Holmes. We don't have much time to talk"...."But let's forget it! Today is a good day! It needs to be good! And i'm coming on your set today!" I said happily. "Wait, really?" Louis said his mouth wide open. "Yes!". "Oml yayy!" he said jumping up and down like a small child. "You're childish, Partridge!" I said rolling my eyes but smiling. "Oh, I see, we're using last names now, right Brown?" he said winking at me. "Ohh stop!" I said whining. "What? You don't like it?" he said in a teasing tone and winked again. I chuckled at his silliness.

We didn't get to talk much because we were basically in front of my school at this point. I looked at Louis and said "Thanks for walking with me, Partridge!". He looked at me giving me a sweet little smile and said "You're welcome, Brown!". I smiled at him and started walking away, stepping on the highway till someone pulled me back and a car signaled at me. I didn't even realize that I hadn't looked if the car was coming or not. "Careful, Destiny!" he said holding me in his arms. "Thank you!" I said in his embrace. I stayed there for some time, he was so warm and he smelled amazing. His embrace was comfortable and very gentle. I looked up at him making him look down. His eyes were looking into my eyes. He cuffed my cheek and wiped some rain drops away from it with his thumb. "Uh, I got to go" I said not braking the eye contact..."See you soon!" I said smiling. "Bye princess" he said back waving.

I walked into school and some girls were giving me stares. I think they saw me and Louis walking together. I don't care what they think about it so I just continued to walk in my class. I walked in and basically everyone was already sitting on their seats. I sat in mine taking my books out of my bag. "So you have a boyfriend now?" I heard someone saying. I looked up to see Theresa standing in front of me. "Uh, what?" I said confused. "The boy, that you were hugging, is he your boyfriend?" she asked again. "Uh, like you care." I said. "Yeah I don't care!" she said snapping back at me. "Then why are you still here?" I said getting angry. She let out a loud "ugh" and walked away. "Ughh why she had to ruin my perfect morning!" I thought myself and put mu head on the table.

-