𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 16

Two months later

It's been crazy these two months. Who knew that me and Louis would be that amazing friends. We literally see each other every day. After Millies and Louis's shootings we go and eat till our stomachs can't no longer. Sometimes we meet at night too and you can guess were we usually go. Yes, to Tom's cafe. We love it there. We have tried every drink in his menu and all of them are amazing. Us three love Harry Potter and we watch these series literally EVERY week. All these day I've spent together with Louis, I understood that I may have feelings for him. I have never known a boy who cares about me, makes sure I have eaten and If i'm feeling good, takes me out on a walks, bike rides, he took me to the fair once and it was amazing, he took me to theatre to watch ballet, we have done many picnics and film marathons. Okay, I lied. Noah cares about me too, a lot actually. He's a bit jealous that I'm spending more time with Louis and not him, but he understands me and supports me.

Destiny's pov

I had a peaceful dream about me and Draco Malfoy walking in a snowy Hogsmeade and just joking around, but suddenly I woke up, I felt happy and not tired like usually. Interesting, right? I walked to the mirror to look at myself. I don't even look that bad. Luckily it's christmas brake and I don't need to go to school. I did my morning routine and changed my PJ's into grey sweatpants and a dark green crop top. I don't do my makeup that often anymore because Louis likes me without it. It's cute. When we meet up and he sees me with no makeup, he comes up to me, hugs me, picks me up and twirls me. Then he puts me back down and says "Cute babyface". He likes to call me like that now.

I walked downstairs to see Ava sitting on the kitchen counter and mixing something in a bowl. "Gooooood mooooorning!" I said in a singing voice. "Agh, I can't do it!!" she said back angrily. "What are you doing so early in the morning?" I hadn't realized that it was only 7:46am. Me, awake, on that time? "Trying to make blueberry breakfast muffins that I found from my recipe book to surprise everyone, but I keep messing it up!!!" she said sadly. "Don't worry, muffin fixer Destiny in on her way!" I said in a low funny voice. Ava giggled at me and gave me the whisk.

Together we fixed the blueberry muffin mix and put them into the oven. We sat on the ground and waited for the muffins to be ready. "Dindin? Can we give some muffins to Louis's family too? Pleaseeee!" she gave me big puppy eyes. "Yes, of course!". "Yesssss!" she clapped happily.

Two hours later when we were all done baking and cleaning, we started going. We decided to walk because it was snowy and amazing outside. Mom and dad are at work so we don't need to worry about them, Millie is always sleeping till 12pm so we're good. We started walking towards the Partridge family house but found ourselves playing in snow.

When we finally arrived we walked to their front door and knocked on it. Their family is awake very early. We heard some footsteps and then the door opened, revealing a tall good looking boy. "Good morning!! My favourite girl!!" he said picking Ava up and kissing her cheek. Ava let out small giggle and hugged his neck. "Good morning! We brought some blueberry muffins for you!" Ava said smiling. "Really? I'm starving, you're just in time!" he said putting Ava down and hugging me. He smells amazing EVERY TIME. We stood there a bit and then he pulled off, looked at me and patted my cheek saying "Cute babyface". I pushed his arm making him go inside saying "Ohh shushhh!".

We walked in the kitchen to see Ella cooking. "Morning girls! What brings you here?" she asked us hugging. "Morning! Ava made some blueberry muffins this morning and she really wanted to share these with your family" I said stroking her hair. "You made these!" Louis said in shock "Then I want to try them so badly!!". It's really cute how Louis talks to Ava, I love to see how he treats her. His eyes were sparkling and his lips were curved into big smile revealing his teeth. I admired his perfectness. How can this man live on the same time as me, no even worse, standing in front of me. His brown eyes trailed in to mine making my heart skip million beats.....

-
I hope you liked this part ♡