You're the best I've ever had

"Do you like making me jealous Li?"

Zayn murmurs roughly in Liam's ear, crowding him back against the closed door. The dim lighting of their flat highlights the flush on the highpoints of Liam's cheeks and the slight flutter of his eyelashes. Zayn's lips drag lightly across his cheek, the touch feather light, loving the feeling of Liam's stubble tickling his bottom lip, craving the feel of Liam's broad chest pressed flush against his own.

Leaning forward to lick the shell of Liam's ear, Zayn whispers hotly, "Do you like flirting with other lads to rile me up?" Liam nods, like Zayn knows he would. The boy purposefully flirting with the bartender all night, knowing perfectly well what it does to Zayn. Jealousy had coursed through his veins, clenching at his lungs and sticking to the back of his throat, leaving a bitter taste on his tongue that only Liam could erase.

"Because it worked baby. Got me so hard for you." Zayn's hands grab Liam's bum, pulling their hips together, hard cocks brushing together. Pleasure shoots up Zayn's spine as his eyes flutter shut, rolling back. He needs Liam. He needs to mark him up, lick and bite every inch of his golden skin until he's a begging whimpering mess.

"Need to remind you who you belong to." Zayn's voice is husky, rough with arousal and need.

Liam's whimpers are muffled by Zayn's neck, where his face is nuzzling slightly. His lips brushing against Zayn's pulse point, feeling his heart rate pick up.

"You've been a bad, bad boy Li," he mumbles, biting softly at Liam's earlobe, "and do you know what happens to bad boys, love?"

Zayn can feel the warm breath on his neck hitch, picking up slightly as Liam nods, lifting his head, his big brown eyes wide and glassy, "Bad boys get punished."

Running his hand up and down Liam's back, fingertips sneaking under his shirt to touch warm skin, Zayn teases against the waistband of Liam's briefs. He presses a lingering kiss to Liam's parted lips, "That's right Li."

Taking a step back, pulling a whine from Liam, Zayn places a delicate finger under Liam's chin, "I want you to strip and get on all fours for me baby. And you know the rules Li, no touching. If you touch I'll make you wear a cock ring okay?"

Liam's eyes flutter shut, his cock visibly twitching in his trousers. A moan leaves his pink lips, "I'll be good I promise Z," his eyebrows furrowing slightly.

Bringing his thumb up to unfurrow his brows, Zayn cups Liam's cheek, "I know you will be baby, you're my perfect baby boy, aren't you?"

Nuzzling his face against Zayn's hand, Liam whispers, "Yes daddy. I always want to be good for you."

Uncrowding Liam from the front door, he leads him to the door of their bedroom, patting his bum lightly, earning him a loud moan. Cocking his eyebrow, Zayn smirks, knowing exactly what Liam's punishment's going to be.

Unbuttoning his shirt with nimble fingers, Zayn stands in the doorway, admiring Liam's silhouette. His broad chest tapering down into a thin waist, muscles bulging beautifully as he pulls his t-shirt over his head.

He chuckles lightly as Liam struggles to get his trousers past his ankles. Taking pity on his clumsy boyfriend, Zayn moves to stand in front of Liam. Liam startles slightly, not having heard Zayn enter the room. Zayn drops to his knees pulling Liam's tight jeans over his feet. One of Liam's hands comes to rest on his shoulder, stabilizing himself, while the other one cards gently through Zayn's thick hair.

Zayn leans into the touch, deciding that Liam's punishment can wait. Seeing his thick cock in front of his face, the tip leaking, leaving a wet patch on his grey briefs, makes his own cock throb.