Pretty in pink IV

Not long after Zayn had fallen asleep on the couch, the sound of the front doors loud creak is what awakened him. He heard loud footsteps coming into the living room.

"Zayn!" He hears the sound of Liam's bright voice.

He instantly melts. "Hi," he says smiling.

"How are you, love?"

"Oh just wonderful, Zee. Mom let me buy something, and i really want to show you. So come on!"

With those words Liam was dragging Zayn up the stairs and into Liam's room.

"Lock the door," Liam says, giggling. Zayn didn't have time to think twice before locking the door. He knew this was a bad idea, with Karen just down the stairs, probably getting ready for dinner. And Troy? Zayn couldn't care less where that bastard was.

Although, he would have great pleasure if he were to walk in, maybe catch them in the act. Oh how Zayn would love it!

He knows he shouldn't feel that way but he can't help it. Once again, Zayn would be 'tearing this family apart.' He scoffs.

"So?" He snaps his head to Liam. He's forgotten about him for a second, and oh.

(Without the tattoos of course I wouldn't find one with no tattoos)

He finds Liam in the bed, sitting in his knees. He had a pair of light pink panties on.

"Jesus Li," Zayn's throats seems to go dry. He carefully and slowly walks to Liam.

"Well, do you like them? When i saw them i thought of you. I didn't know if you'd like them, i mean-"

Zayn quiets him with his own lips, smashing right into Bambi's plump ones. He kisses Liam with hunger. Like he's been starving for days, and Liam's the salvation he's been needing.

"They look amazing, bi." Bambi smiles, and blushed.

"Yeah?" Liam thinks a moment before saying the next line.

Having to build up the courage from deep within him. "Show me how much you like them, daddy," and if that didn't send Zayn over the edge.

Zayn steps off the bed, "Lay back for me." Liam obeys.

"I want you to finger yourself, and don't be shy, Liam." Liam gulps with Zayn's eyes watching him closely.

"Yes sir." He says quietly, "But Zee, i'm not quite sure how.

"I'll talk you through it, don't worry, Bambi. Now, i want you to suck on your fingers until they're nice and wet. Can you do that for me?"

Liam nods, bringing his hand to his mouth. "Stop. I want to hear you. I told you, don't be shy."

Liam's breathing has quickened, and his face is now flushed. He whimpers every now and then, and Zayn is basking in him. He wants to lay his hands on Liam and feel him. "So?"

"Yes daddy, i can do that."

Zayn smirks, and begins to unbutton his now tight jeans.

"Such a good boy, Li. Now, go on."

With that, Liam begins to suck harshly in his fingers, saliva already dripping from his fingertips, down onto his arms. Zayn continues to rid himself of his jeans.

"Keep sucking until i tell you to stop."

With only his boxers on, Zayn brings himself to Liam. He gently crawls to where he's hovering over him, and watches him. Liam's eye wide, watching Zayn with intensity. He starts to whimper when Zayn kisses his exposed neck.

"You're beautiful, baby. So beautiful."

Liam mewls, sounds quieted by his fingers. Zayn grabs his wrist and bring his fingers from his mouth.

"My turn," he says before gently placing his fingers into Liam's mouth.

"Make them nice and wet for me, baby." Liam nods slightly, mewling at the praise Zayn was giving him.

By this point, Zayn is harder than ever. His underwear getting tighter and tighter.
All he knew was if he didn't find release soon, he would explode.

Literally.

What Zayn didn't know, was the door being slammed open, and a voice yelling out.

"What the actual fuck?"