2. Clowns

It's been three months since Chrollo visited and told me what I should do if I want to learn nen. I've met several people in these last few months but none of them were as interesting as Chrollo or the black haired killer.

When I look up who it was on my old computer the only thing that comes up is an  old man named Zeno. That's unfortunately what I've been doing lately, trying to find out who my friends and enemies are.

The computer automatically shut down and I stood up and stretched. Work is boring, that's basically all I know and do, work work work. 

A ringing sound filled the air and I turned around to see the same clown from a while ago, the orgasm clown.

My eyes curved and I focused, now I could see his aura which was hot pink. "What do you want?" I asked 

His smirk widened and he licked his lips. 'Damn...'

"I may not go down in history but I can go down on you." 

  I scoffed "Where did you get that from? Your last girlfriend?" He was playing with me as if I was his toy. Which I'm not, I'm the knife in his back.

He chuckled and I looked at his aura once again which pulled a gasp out of me. The hot pink was wrapped around me and slowly pulling me towards him.

This asshole... "You mind letting me go? I just want to kick a clown's ass for a moment." Suddenly the pull became stronger and I flew over to his...chest thing. "DAMN IT! I'M SO SHORT-" I screamed muffled into his pink wrapped up stomach.

"Oops, I didn't think you were that short...I was going for your lips and mine to touch." The pink stuff pulled me out from him and I put my middle finger up. "Fuck off you bastard."

The smirk grew smaller, he wasn't entertained, eh?

 A growl let its way out of my mouth and I punched the clown in his stomach area because I couldn't reach his face. Then I kicked him- where the sun doesn't shine.

"My name is Hisoka!" He called out as he stumbled out of my shop and I sighed. Finally...

Tomorrow is a big day. It's my birthday- yay.