11. he looks like...me?

I laughed at gon, he really thought we were actually going to get steak?

I laughed at gon, he really thought we were actually going to get steak?. . . ok maybe I was frustrated too, I wanted a salad.

the doors to the elevator opened and I heard some whispers and talking.

"I wonder how nanuka is doing..."

"THIS DAMNED EXAM!"

"where's the steak? where am I? what?"

"that girl looks like she has potential."

"why is y/n...*mumble*"

it was overwhelming how many people were there, the only ones that really stood out were a dude with a purple hat and pink hair, he looked as if I would see him again soon.

a girl with blue hair and a yellow hat, she was glaring at a man that had snakes crawling over him, she must really hate snakes...

hisoka- wait...ok hisoka.

 there was also a man with a green crop-top with yellow pins sticking out of it, he had purple skin,  really ugly to be honest.

and a twelve-year-old eating a chocolate robot, skateboarding around, obviously bored and being reckless, however, the kid had an aura on him, like gons...and...he looked kind of like me?

his nose was in the same position as mine, my eyes were e/c but tinted like his, and get this...hisoka told me what it would look like if anyone had pain in their life.

.

.

.

the twelve-year-old's eyes were filled with covered up pain, and you could see that someone implanted something in him.

there was nen coming out of his forehead, slowly but gradually.

"y/n! y/n! n/n! come on! I wanna go talk to someone!" gon exclaimed and he jumped up, jeez!

it seemed gon was really excited, after all, he had told me about being kept on a small island all his life, it was so...sad but relatable.

once I left my foster family and began a business and my artist career, I was excited too! however looking at where I am now, a spider in training, a criminal, and stalking a pedo clown? 

fun...

"hello, I'm guessing you are the...newbies, I'm tonpa."

I turned around and there stood a really ugly middle aged guy. he wore a blue shirt and grey jeans, he was quite...large as well. his beard was trimmed slightly, but uglily, and he had brown hair slicked back. in his hands was a can of pepsa, the advertised soda.

"tampon it was? not pleasurable at all."

my nose curled up and I took a coke from his hands with a flick of my wrist "hey! well...you can keep it."he said and I walked away, drinking the soda that smelled of poison, whatever.

a few minutes later, my breath smelled like barf and I was stuffing leorio's medicine in my throat. "I knew that was bad for me..."I muttered and I glanced at hisoka, who was turning a dude's arms into flowers.

"I'm not a clown. I'm a magician."he told the now flowered mess, I made that mistake before.

about three or four years ago that's what he told me, when the fucking perv was interested in me. 

a green bean man walked up to me and handed me a white badge. "keep this on at all times." I nodded

-1...eh? that's kind of. . . unusual.

finally the white hair boy skateboarded towards me and jumped off, "did mom and dad send you? stop staring at me, ugly."

I flinched 'ugly?'    "so what if I'm ugly? and I don't know your mother, weirdo, what phase are you going through?"

"it's not a phase, and you don't know her? you look like someone in a photo in her room."

"the fuck? now you're the stalker!" I exclaimed crossing my arms and drowning down the rest of the poisoned soda.

"that soda is-"

"I know."

"were you tortured too?"

"THE ABSOLUTE HELL IS UP WITH YOU?!"