7. pariston hill, and why he's an arse.

almost instinctively, I shut down the phone and threw it to the far end of the room, where it exploded

I got out a sketchbook and quickly I drew an un-detailed gun, which didn't seem to scare whoever pariston was.

from the back doors of the cafe came a brown-haired man, with the features of a mouse, he smiled at me as if nothing was happening so I smiled back and waved.

"beautiful day isn't it?" I almost asked but he got there before me

"possibly, the reason for arresting me?" and he did a double-take

"you mean that you don't know? you're quite famous, but for the last few years you've gone incognito, and you've developed nen ability without a hunters licence or an official teacher, this is suspicious and we suspect you to have met with dangerous criminals," he explained 

"what a long and boring speech..." I muttered and I then grinned at him "Aur voila!" I shot at the door and threw a smoke bomb to block him from seeing me, however before I could escape a bullet entered my skin, which y'know, kind of...

*sigh* made me pass out. if you didn't know the pain of a bullet can be extremely painful, making one pass out to fall unconscious. it can also get you captured by a rat named pariston hill, which is for some reason a secret that people who are hit by bullets keep.

- - - haven't you people ever heard of...closing the goddamn door? - - -

the room that I was kept in contained nothing, absolutely nothing that concerned me.

"hello? y/n, why are you ignoring me? I used to love your artwork ya know?" nothing at all.

I blinked and looked at where I was sitting, someone had dressed me up in a black dress with black gloves, and I was sitting in a tea room, where at the opposite side of the table sat a rat.

"buzz off, rat."

"aww you're so rude, little mouse!"

well, at least I still have my- "WHERE DID MY SKETCH-BOOK GO?! AND MY BAG?" 

"they were thrown out, along with the evidence that you're a member of those sick little spiders, now if you joined me I would forget all the crimes you've done."

I scoffed, there's no way I'm joining this asshole. "I'm not a member though, I hang with them at times but they never made me a member."