Pain (ch 16)

A few weeks later~

Bonnie~

I groaned and sat up from the bed,looking around.it was still dark,guess I didn't sleep for long.."freddy?" I whisper,looking down.he was fast asleep,breathing calmly.i sigh and stand,whimpering at the sudden pain in my back.i never had this sort of pain before...

Ill ask Chica in the morning.

Later-

"Bonnie.." Freddy asks,he's voice echoing threw my mind."w.wha...what?"

"Are you ok? Your making so much sound" he says worried,helping me sit up."I don't know..my back is killing me...I don't know if something's wrong" I mutter."don't worry for now the only worry is spring" he mumbles.i sit there for a moment trying to understand what he means."really?" He asks,I shrug and sit back."spring is mating season for me you and foxy..." He says."ohh" I say awkwardly."don't think I can do it this year...my backs killing me just go and do it with goldie I don't care" I mumble,laying back down."I'm tired..." I mutter,pulling the blanket over my face to block out the light.

"Uh k.goodnight" he says,turning the light off.

-a few weeks later...again-

Noone~ xD

As bonnie slept threw the days of spring,trying to keep away from the sex,foxy done the same but as for Freddy he was replaced for a while with bonbon.foxy a show was taken out for the tim and bonnie spot was covered up with a "he's injured" story they kept telling kids since most of them were little and didn't understand sex..

At night Freddy would go back to the back room and sleep with bonnie,occasionally trying to wake him up to fuck but Bonnie would reject it.

Freddy woke up to loud moans one night to find bonnie tossing and turning in the bed,moaning loudly and whimpering as he muttered Freddy's name.freddy wouldn't leave him in this state so he helped -laomijpanedcounwedoub-

At the end of spring,Goldie went back to normal,sitting around and acting quite and while foxy and freddy were getting back to there schedule Bonnie's pains became worse.it came to a point where he wouldn't stand and would cry because the pains.chica checked him again and got the same result...she won't tell freddy not matter how much he begged...

"CHICA">>>>>>

Mwieownouwehdnciohn

ok so if your wondering why there's random letters on the page it's from my cat...I left my iPad on and left it put and my cat stepped on t and I'm to lazy to delete so :3....

Cya osadicnqosihdncoihqnsdcouhbsdcohasndcuohnasoudhcbouhsbchuosw dcwouedjvnwoiejvniojwenvohiwefnvjoinewfjinkojnjioniojnilh