Cry (ch 18) 1/3

Freddy carried bonnie back to the backroom and laid him down,laying next to him."goodnight babe" freddy whispered,holding bonnie tightly.bonnie sighed and rested trying not to move incase the pain started again.

-bonnies dream-

"IM FUCKING DONE" freddy shouts angrily.bonnie steps back crying,he's hand touchs the drawer behind him.he opens it and sees a gun under some clothes.bonnie grabs it and points it at freddy making him snicker."you can't even you a gun properly" he mocks,stepping forward."what weapon do you have" bonnie says smiling evilly.he looks back at foxys dead body,foxys hand was in Chicas."you'll end up like them" bonnie laughed,putting the gun to freddys neck.

"Even so...you were worthless" freddy growled taking he's last breath as bonnie pulled the trigger.freddy fell to the ground,bleeding.

"I'm not the worthless one" bonnie said,dragging freddys body over to Chicas and foxys."now to join them" he whispered,putting the gun to he's own head.

BANG

-END OF DREAM-

Freddy~

"Ima make you beg for it..pulled u-" I sang softly till bonnie sat up breathing heavily."bons?" I ask.he looks forward whimpering for a few seconds then throwing himself at me."bonnie?" I ask,he cries softly.i sigh and lay down,pulling him close."i..I don't wanna sleep" he whimpers,gripping my hand."we don't have to if you don't to" I say softly,petting he's ears.

"What's wrong? You were crying in your sleep" I say."I had a dream...we were fighting...I found a gun and shot you and apparently s..shot Chica and foxy...then I shot myself" he whimpered."why were we fighting?" I asked,picking him up and placing him on my lap."I..I don't know."

"You two shut up I'm trying to sleep here"

"Marionette?" I ask,moving bonnie to the side."whaaaaaat" he whines sitting up."wait..w..when did you get in here?" Bonnie asks,sobbing."bb tipped my box over and I can't be bothered to push it back and plus its cold out there so i came in here" he says,crawling next to me."goodnight" he says and instantly falls asleep."I'll never understand him" bonnie says softly."c'mon lets just go to sleep this time try not to think bad thoughts" I say,laying him down and holding him to my side.

Marionettes dream-

IM A BARBIE GIRL INA BARBIE WORLD NWEUDNFIOWNFVOUINEOINERV

end of marionettes dream-

I woke up to marionette laying on my neck and bonnie sleeping at my side.i push marionette onto the floor and look down at bonnie.he was crying again..he's fur was mattered."FOXY STOP PLEASE" Chica screamed laughing from the kitchen.i sighed and sat up from the bed."bonnie" I whisper,gently pulling the blanket off him.he growled and tugged it back,wrapping it around himself.

I walk out into the kitchen to see foxy chasing Chica like usual and bb on Chicas laptop."hey"

I jumped at the sudden sound and spun around to see bonbon smiling slightly."didnt know you could get scared so easily" she mocks.

Bonbon~

"How's bonnie? Because I think he got up last night or something" I say."he got up?" "Yeah" freddy glares at the backroom door then back at me."bonnie never got up,if anything he woke up last night then went back to sleep" he says."could've been someone else but it sounded more like bonnie from the sound of crying but anyway I want to know more about him.." I say sternly."huh?" "You said yesterday that you've seen bonnie more hurt and sad then waht I have...when was this? And why?" I ask.he sighs and shakes he's head."it's something I want to keep between me and bonnie" he mutters and walks off."freddy" I growl and run infront of him.

"Tell me." "Nope,leave me alone" he says and walks off into the dining room."hey bonbon where did freddy go?" Marionette asks."dining room"

I walk back into the backroom where bonnie was laying and open the door,bonnie was tossing and turning in the bed,moaning."f..freddy~"

Oh god...

This is probably why marionette woke up...I blushed and walked a little closer,bonnie whimpered and moaned a little louder,shoving he's face into the pillow.i awkwardly walked out and into the dining room."ay bonbon,what wrong?" Foxy asks.

Shit I was still blushing..."nothing..j..just hot!" Chica and foxy look at eachover and shrug as they ran off....awkward..