Running in the night (ch 27)

???~

I climbed threw the vents,looking down in each room only to find most of them empty....

The front door opened and shut loudly making it echo threw the building.i growl and crawl more forward,looking down in to the office."hey mike,it's Jeremy I might be coming in around 1:30? Of something I can't seem to find my uniform" 'Jeremy' continues."you don't need a uniform Jeremy! Just come in now!" Mike says angrily,picking up the monitor.

The stage...that's where freddy,Chica and bonnie were.foxy was in the cove but where was Daniel?...i crawl back over to the supply closet and drop down,putting my hand over the camera."hehe bunny rabbit!" I turn around to see a small brown bunny sitting in the corner with a actual real rabbit animal thing..

He looks up and whimpers,he's eyes going from Freddy's light blue to Bonnie's Ruby red ones as he crawls up against the corner."it's ok....c'mon ill show you something" I say,smiling as I put my hand out."d..daddy said not to be near others during open times"he whimpers,holding the rabbit up against he's face."it's ok"I say,grabbing he's arm.

He whimpers and pulls back.hes got freddys strength for sure..."c'mon you'll be ok with me" I say,picking him up."NO" he yells,scratching my arm and running out the room."oh shit" I mumble,throwing the rabbit back int he cage and chasing after him.

Oh god....I quickly teleport infront of the stage and grab him then teleport away into the bathrooms."don't go out there!" I say."D-" I cover he's mouth and sit him on my lap."look if anything you shouldn't be out there because if mike sees you hell tell management and they'll take you away and when they see your not full animatronic they'll kill you! And possibly bonnie when they see the damage you causes him for being born" I growl,taking my hand off he's mouth.he whimpers and crawls over to the wall.

I think I'm scaring him....I'm all torn and my eyes are completely black and red..."I want daddy" he whimpers.i look up to see freddy standing at the door,facing the camera as its turned on."daddy!" He says happily,crawling over."how did you get out here?!" He says,picking Daniel up."he lead me out" Daniel says,pointing over to me as I try to hide into eh dark stall."what's wrong with you!? They'll kill him,me and bonnie if they find him!" Freddy growls,covering Daniels ears."what the fuck is wrong with you! And what do you want with him!" I say angrily.

"Nothing just to show him the place" I say slyly."STAY AWAY FROM HIM" he growls,eyes turning black like mine."whatever" I say as he teleports away with Daniel.

Ill get him....

Bonnie~

I stand at mikes side,groaning as he keeps the monster up in he's face.i look over at the door,freddy was standing there...he's power must be going out.i gotta move.

3%......2%.....1%.....0%...out.

I stand at the other door watching as freddy played the song."NO GOD NO PLEASE JEREMY YOU BASTARD" Mike yells before freddy smirks evilly and pounces at him."did ya get him?" Chica whispers,I nod and smile."what was the i me?" I ask."uhm...2:40" "he was using the phone to much" Chica says."monitor" I say."yeah that" she growls.

"Let's just leave him here tonight" freddy says,kicking him off the seat."kk,ill tell foxy not to worry!" Chica says happily and runs off."daddy!" I look behind freddy and see Daniel run out from behind."what the? How did you get out?" "Goldie...took him out and went to the bathrooms with him if I didn't go there who knows what he would've done" freddy mutters."c'mon dan,bed time" I whisper,picking him up."nu nu nu" he whimpers.i walk over to the backroom and put him down on the blankets and watch as he tossed and turned in the blankets."at least he's not hurt" I mumble as freddy pulls me up against him."true"

"Daddy!" Daniel giggles,standing up the falling back down in the blankets.

"We did good" I whisper.