SEXY CHAPTER WARNING (Ch 8)

Bonnie~

I woke up to freddy holding me lovely,breathing on my neck softly."wake up" I whisper,slowly sitting up.he whimpers and shakes he head."freddy...get up" I say softly.he looks up and sighs."hm?" "It's morning" I whisper,looking up at the bright window.he nods and sits up,rubbing he's neck."please don't go...it'll get cold.." I whisper.he pulls me closer,wrapping the blanket around us,laying us both down.i smile and sigh.

"I want you to stay" I sing in a hush whisper."round and around and around and around we go..." "Now tell me now tell me now tell me now you know" he sings along softly."wait...you know the song" I ask."well...you play it 24hrs Aday so.." He says softly."not really sure how to feel about it,something in the way you move" "makes me feel like I can't live without you,it takes me away" I sing softly."Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving'Cause when you never see the light it's hard to know which one of us is caving" I sing,skipping a few parts. He sings first then I finish it.

"I want you to stay~" I whisper,turning over and hugging him tight."I won't go..." H whispers,I smile and rest my head on he's shoulder.the phone behind us starts going off and..it's my phone so what song do you expect to come on?...stay..

I pick the phone up and read the message from Bon Bon then the texts start flooding in.

Texts-

Marionette:sup bruh

Chica:good morning

Bon Bon:good morning bro :) noone can find freddy,is he with you? >:(?

I replied quickly just incase she got foxy to burst threw the door.

Reply:yeah he's here with me,it's ok don't get foxy to burst the door down.

Bon Bon:u sure? :3

Reply:yes

I put the phone down and sit on he's lap,resting my head on he's shoulder."what about francine?" I ask sadly."forget her...she's getting sent back or put out of order" he says,holding me tight."are you sure your fine?" He asks,I nod softly."hmm..."

He pushes us forward,sitting ontop of me,smiling."what's on your mind.." I ask,looking at hind dead in the eyes."nothing" he whispers,locking our lips together instantly.i smile and reject he's request.hes hands trail down my side,sneaking down my waste.

A/N Ok in my story they ALL have four modes:animatronic mode.human/animal mode (usually in this one).animal mode where there like animatronics but without the wires and shit and then they have sexy animal mode where they have dicks and stuff unlike in the first animal mode. If that makes sence..

{you can guess what mode there in and it's not the human/animal one xD}

"Hmm~" I moan.he's hand trails in between my legs,the other stays at my side.he pulls back and sighs."what's wrong?" I ask."I'm worried...what if...what if it happens?" He asks."what?" "Well for one...I'm dominant and..as much as I know what happens to women and men when they have sex?" He asks."they...get pregnant?" "What one?" "Women!" I say."and what are women more known as in relation ships?" I sit there for a moment then understand it..."ohh..." "Ohh is right...could that happen?" He asks."we're both guys so...no?" He shrugs and kisses me again,asking for entrance once again.

<INSERT DA SEXY MUSIC BECAUSE SEXY STUFF HAPPENING IM SO TIRED HEHEHEH>

Incase you need some sexy music get a song called-Flesh-by Simon Curtis.:> very sexy....

Freddy~

Few moments later-

"Ready?" I ask,holding still.i nods,biting he's lip.i slowly push in,expecting him to start whimpering but he doesn't."used to it?" Yea-nope!" He says suddenly,I giggle and continue to push in deeper."ah~"he whimpers,gripping the pillow from below he's head.

"It didn't hurt last time!" He says,confused."because I didn't go all the way" I laugh.i stop and sit still waiting for him to stop whimpering and calm down."ready?" I ask,leaning over."y..yes" he says.i nod and slowly thrust in and out."you sure babe?" "Oh shut up Nd just get on with it" he says.

I sigh and start pounding into him,(THIS SONG IT'S MAKING ME RIGHT THIS STUFF)

"Ah~",I lean down and started kissing him hard,dragging my hand threw he's hair and using the other to hold myself up.he wraps he's legs around my back as I continue to pound into him scenically.i pull back,panting,looking him in the eyes."does it feel good?" I ask,smiling and going back to kissing him."...mhmm"

Bonnie~<sorry swapping there POVs alot>

It became harder for me to hold back every time he pushed in with force.i gripped the pillow harder,moaning into he's mouths.he pulled back,thrusting faster but looking up."uh..uhg!" I moan loudly,throwing my head to the side as I came.(THE SONG EEEEEEE)

It wasn't long before he came.he pulled out and fell next to me,breathing heavily."f...fuck" he says,out of breath."your..your love bites starting to fade" he says,I shrug and sigh."we'll fix that later...to tired" I whimper,moving over to him.he said something but I couldn't understand it since I was already falling sleep...

Sleeeeeeep..

Foxy~

"Uh..ugh!" "Bonnie?" I ask,Chica nods."I think they got back together" she says,smiling."bit toooo close" I say,she giggles and stands up."atleast there not the 'got to have sex every few minute' type" she says,I nod in agreement."c'mon lets start making dinner" I sigh and stand.