Morning After

You had dozed off to sleep, tangled in the sheets together, enjoying each other's warmth. Your first time had been magical and you felt like the happiest person alive. The night you had just spent together finally sealed off the bond, meaning that your relationship was finally stabilized and your love unbreakable.

Morning came and you woke up to Zoro's phone chirping loudly as he had received a call. Zoro stirred in his sleep and turned a little, crushing you under his weight.

"Zoro!" You tried waking him up. He mumbled something you couldn't understand and went back to snoring. "Zoro~" You started to shake him softly until he finally opened his eye.

"What?" He mumbled in his sexy voice, deeper than usual now that he had just woken up.

"Someone's calling you."

"Whatever." He said, pulling your naked figure tighter against his body and nuzzling his nose into your long hair.

"What if it's important?"

"Then they'll call again."'

You sighed and simply ignored the noise, relaxing your body and taking in Zoro's musky scent.

Then it started ringing again.

"It's ringing again."

Zoro groaned as he let go of you, slipping out of the covers and accepting the call.

"Hello"

...

"Yeah, we are fine."

...

"Alright, I'm sorry."

...

"Yes I am."

...

"No, you can't come over."

...

"I'll check on her and let you know, bye."

...

When he hang up the phone, you giggled at how grumpy he was being, receiving him back in bed with a hug.

"Who was it?"

"My sister, she wanted to make sure you were alright."

"Me?" You questioned surprised.

"Yeah, well the day I came back home with your vet-"

"She's not my vet! I'm not a cat!" You pouted at him.

"Yeah, well her, everyone went on a frenzy looking for me because I was putting your fragile little body in danger." He hugged you tighter and you could hear the regret and self-hatred in his voice, so you tried to comfort him by pressing your lips to his jawline and waited for him to continue. "Word got around and as it turns out even my sister heard the story. Thing is I forgot to tell everyone you were alright, so my sister was just calling to ask."

"Aw, you have a beautiful group of friends." It reminded you of your brothers, going to such extents just to protect the ones you love.

"Mhm." He said, trying to get back to sleep.

"Aaaand you're an ass for not telling them you were fine."

He grunted back at you, not happy about being called an ass. You giggled at him and his grumpy self, and tried to peel yourself out of his grasp only for him to tighten his embrace.

"No." He said softly.

"What?"

"Stay a little longer." He kept his eyes shut, embarrassed about wanting you to keep on cuddling him. You smiled as your heart fluttered, resigning on your idea of freshening up and losing yourself to the feeling of Zoro's warmth.

"You know" he started slowly. "You were really good last night."

You blushed as memories of last night flooded your mind.

Look who's talking freaking sexy handsome man.

You didn't answer him and decided to push yourself closer to him, hiding your face in the crook of his neck.

"I love you." He said softly.

"I love you too handsome." You said and bit his neck softly, making him laugh and hug you flush against his body, skin to skin and breasts squished against his chest.

"Even when cuddling you make me feel amazing." He grunted and moved your head up to kiss your lips deeply, flicking his tongue around and pushing it inside you.

"You know." You said sexily as your lips parted and you recovered your breath, caressing his scalp with a soft massage. "I could really use a shower... care to join me?"

Zoro immediately felt himself getting hard as you bucked your hips against his and pressed your big soft breasts even tighter against his chest. Grunting and mumbling incoherences, he quickly picked you up and guided you to the bathroom, sloppily kissing you on the way as you rubbed your already slick folds on his tip.

"Holy shit (Y/N), you have no idea what you do to me." You squealed as he grabbed your hips and thrusted deep inside you, not even waiting to enter the shower. He then pulled away from your heat completely, leaving you trembling with need and frustration.

"Zoro!"

As the water got warmer, you decided that it was now your turn to play, stepping in the shower and pulling him in with you, you kneed
down in front of him and licked the tip of his member, staring up at him to see his reaction. He had deliciously closed his eyes, grunting curses as a blush crept up his face.

"(Y/N)..."

You then started to pump his shaft with your hands, seeing the precum liquid coming out, and put him inside your mouth, hollowing out your cheeks and getting to work on him. You wanted to make him cum in your mouth. Zoro, already lost in pleasure, grabbed a handful of your hair and pulled a little, making you moan in excitement. Your juices were dripping out of you and you suddenly felt the urge to finish with him so he could fuck you senseless. Zoro looked down at you and saw your face filled with lust, grunting as you started to deep throat him. Feeling like the waiting was too much for you, you snaked your hand all the way down to your wetness and started pleasuring yourself with a finger. Then two. You couldn't take it anymore, bobbing your head and flicking your tongue on Zoro's member faster as you also increased the pace your fingers moved in. Zoro moaned and, as you felt him twitch inside of you, said:

"(Y-Y/N)! Shit, I'm going to-" Not able to finish his sentence, he came inside of you. You were ready and swallowed all of his cum, licking some excess that had fallen of the corner of your lips. He brusquely picked you up by the shoulders and grabbed the hand you were masturbating yourself with.

"What do you want baby?"

"Zoro~ Come on!"

"Yeah?"

"Just fuck me already!" You said, the ache in your core had become too much as the moans that had left Zoro had aroused you even more. He rubbed the tip of his manhood against your clit, loving how your eyes watered with lust and want, and then pushed himself in harshly, making you scream and writhe in pleasure. He continued pounding into you, pressing his fingers tightly on your waist and pushing your whole body against the wall.

You wrapped your legs around his hips, allowing him to deepen his thrusts and feeling the warmth in your core coiling up.

"Zoro, I'm- Ah!" This time, your orgasm hit you immediately, Zoro soon following you behind. You tightened your walls against his member and felt him grunt, curse and moan as he came inside you.

You stayed like that, regaining your breaths. You both moaned as he pulled away, proceeding to hug your body tightly and kiss you deeply.

"I love you so much Zoro." You stared at him, still flush against him and glossy eyed.

He kissed your forehead and proceeded to clean the both of you with his orange scented soap.