six

𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼'𝘀 𝗣 . 𝗢 . 𝗩
~
       When she was arranged to seat with me i couldnt help but to feel anything but annoyed. Potions class could not get any better with a Gryfinddor seating beside me. During lesson i laid my eyes on her for the first time. It seems that my eyes couldn't get off her.

Her long wavy blonde hair with a scarf neatly wrapped around her neck, her skin was fair as the light.
Her eyes reminds me of the thousands stars that had filled the night sky.

I couldn't help myself but to engage a conversation with her. As always i would tease before i held up a conversation with anyone but i didnt mean to be rude nor whatsoever. Usually people would just ignore me for my behaviour but not Heather. She look right through my eyes with her starry pair of eyes. I couldnt resist this some sort of feeling.

It's a new feeling i never felt before it's more than just butterflies it's feels like both our souls were connected.

Getting detention with her was probably the best thing Snape has did. I just couldn't help it even her presence near me would uplift my spirit. After the detention i asked her to spend time with me at the library oh merlin I was so nervous when asking her about it. Although i did expect her to agree to my proposal i still feel a lot relieved after asking her.