Beautifully Broken

The world is two things.

Unpredictable , and Admirable.

You never know what you're gonna get , in contrast when you get it, it might be worth it.

JJ, and Kiara are a difficult pair. An unexpected one.

But aren't the good ones always are?

They have their own demons. Their own guilt. Their own pain. They mourn the lost of a parent or parents depending on who we're talking about. They felt internal, and external sadness, and yet they still have a reason to smile when the world gave them so many not to.

Kiara's dealing with her problems day by day. She's not completely okay even if she wants to be. Those thoughts still occur, and she still feels hopeless, however her friends, family, and JJ helps with that. Most importantly herself. So she'll be okay. Eventually.

In contrary,  JJ hasn't dealt with his demons. Instead of going through the storm he ran from it. He convinced himself it didn't matter. It wasn't important. He tells himself crying like a little wuss isn't going to get you anywhere. Yet he does. He does cry. Maybe not right in front of you, but he is crying. He's shouting for help, but no one can hear, because he doesn't say anything.

He wants to tell someone he wants too so bad, but he can't. His mind is wired like that. His dad made him like that. His childhood made him like that. He acts like this tough guy who isn't afraid of anything or anyone. He acts like he has nothing to loose, nevertheless he has everything to loose. JJ almost his girlfriend. He lost his mom. He lost his friends at one point. He even almost lost himself.

But imagine if that almost wasn't there.

JJ Maybank is so much more than meets the eye. He can be your funny goofy typical teenage boy, or he can be this scared little child who had to carry the weight of the world on his shoulders.

We're going to be diving in the mind of JJ Maybank for a little while.

Over time JJ, and Kiara will heal with grace, and delicately. Together,or on their own.

Whatever they decide is best.

Because in order to accept yourself you have to accept everything that comes with it. The pros, and cons. The imperfections. You have to honor, and embrace them.

Then in the end... you'll become
beautifully broken

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(480 words.)
I couldn't wait. I tried, but I couldn't.😭
This is the only one y'all getting for right now.
There's so many more things I have planned for these two. Some things I don't agree with, but that's what makes it fun.☺️ Hoped you enjoyed this little teaser. Also I want to give y'all a name what should it be? I was lowkey thinking bad bleeps😂 but I wanna hear from y'all first.
Until next time,

Sincerely Nicole💙