Drama

She's at the beach with her feet in the warm sand enjoying her company. She's smoking a joint while looking at the dazzling sunset. A cloud of grey smoke leaves her mouth with an exhale. It's been two days. The guys haven't talked to her since.

Samara made a mistake.

Maybe she was quick to judge them, and maybe JJ is right. They probably aren't what she perceives of them. However, she's not gonna like them, or open her mind completely until they show they're worth liking. Samara never gets along with other girls, because they think she's a cocky little brat, and maybe they're right,but that's not the point. The point is that she's gonna try,and have an open mind with these girls, and see what they're about.

She's not too fixated with the idea, but she can't loose the guys, she can't loose JJ. He means a lot to her, and she would be lying if she said her feelings for him decreased. It's quite the contrary actually. Unfortunately he has a girlfriend, and he loves her with his whole everything.

Love.

A word he never once used on her.

Does she feel a certain way? Yeah, of course. Should she really be upset though? Not really, considering it was just a "No strings attached" kind of thing. At the time Samara didn't love JJ in a way that he loves Kie. She liked him for sure, but it was nothing serious. Now she's catching old feelings for a guy that doesn't even see her in that way anymore.

She inhales her last round before putting it out, and taking out her phone. She needs to do this now, and apologize. She doesn't care about the girls at all, but maybe getting to know them will be worth it, so she's gonna have all of them come. She hates admitting that she's wrong, because in her mind she's right all the time. JJ is the first she dials. He's know for answering quick. She holds the device to her ear as it rings. Her fingers play with the sand as it keeps ringing.

She sighs once the call goes straight to voicemail. Okay, he's definitely mad at her.

She does Pope, he normally answers his calls sometimes since not many people call him. It starts to ring.

He answered, "Hello?"

She asked, "Pope, hey, um are you doing anything?" With a little bit of nervousness lacing her voice.

He responds, "No, why?"

"I just wanted to apologize, and I know that's weird coming from me, but I need to talk to y'all." She said looking out at the water.

"Oh okay, so you're doing it over the phone?" He asked confusedly.

She shakes her head as if he can see her, "No, no I was wondering if we could meet up, and talk from there. Like all of you guys,....and the girls." She said hesitatingly.

She picks up the sand, and lets it fall graciously out of her hand as she waits her his responds.

"Okay fine, but I'm not sure if JJ will forgive you just like that." He said.

"Yeah, I'll figure him out, but just meet me at the wreck in 10 minutes," she instructed.

"-and can you let JJ know since he's not answering my call." She added.