1- The World stopped

None of this story is real neither do I wish for any of this to partake in real like I do not wish tragedy on anyone it is simply a story that I made up in my head if you feel uncomfortable reading please leave now this is my first and final warning happy reading! :)

Wow Jimin is going to be so excited I said putting the pregnancy test inside my purse heading out to my next concert location.

I was walking into the venue with my three group mates when my phone started vibrating non stop.

Cameras flashed and clicked in our faces as we stood in a line waving at the cameras I smiled and bowed to them as my members did they same.

"Ya! Answer your phone is probably Jimin" Mina teased as she shoved me gently I laughed and took my phone out as she giggled beside me.

We started walking as I opened my last text "12 missed calls from Eunbi" I read out loud "hmm..jimin's sister never calls me" I thought as I picked up my phone "soojin.." I heard on the other
"yes unnie?" I asked smiling ear to ear.

"It's Jimin..he got in car crash"
"Eunbi unnie don't joke.." I heard a sniffle on the other end and I stopped in my tracks cameras still on me.

"He won't wake up soojin.."
"...no this can't be.. your lying unnie!"

"Soojin I wouldn't joke about this"
I immediately fell to my knees when she said that all cameras flashing on me as my manger and group members turned around to see me on the ground

The world stopped when the actualization hit me.

Mina and Anna picked me up taking me into the building lights still flashing on me as I entered the building.

"I-I have t-to go..I n-need to go now" I said running towards the backdoor.

The manager grabbed me before I made it out "soojin what happened?" He questioned me through worried eyes.

"Jimin g-got I-In a c-car accident" I cried out my unnies coming to comfort me.

Not even three minutes later an articles came out.

"Park Jimin and Park Soojin were caught on a date along the Han river"

"Kpop artist Park Soojin falls out out on the way into the building due to news she read on her phone"

"Kpop Artist Park Jimin gets in car accident early this Monday morning"

"Netzens believe that Soojin's reaction was due to the news of park jimin's accident"

Gia read all the article titles and looked up to me in shock of how fast media is.

I cried and fell to the floor
"And let's not forget the best one yet..Park Soojin is 5 weeks pregnant with Park Jimin's baby"

They all gasped and looked down at me in disbelief "soojin really?" The manager asked baffled.

"Yes..."

Sorry short chapter but this is only the beginning! I will try to post everyday please continue to support my writing and please leave feedback in the comments and don't forget to vote and comments please have a great rest of the day or night bye <3