2- I've waited too long

Hello fellow readers have a great read let's get started <3

3 Years Later

"Hanna I won't call you again get up!" I yelled through the door of her bedroom.

"Ugh! Mommy I don't want to go see uncle Jin AGAIN I see him everyday I want to see uncle tae he's more fun!"

I sighed at her remark
"First of all Uncle tae has work today Second of all uncle Jin can be fun too and third of all it's better not more fun"

She stomped her feet at my reply and I turned around and gave her an angry face.

"Somebody has a big attitude for someone that is only 3 years old!" I said not amused at all.

3 1/2 she said putting her hands on her hips "no 3! You already had your birthday this year and it's only February"

She giggled and I picked her up taking her into the room to dress her.

About 45 minutes later I arrived at BTS's house and rang the doorbell Jin came rushing to the door "hey little munchkin"
Jin greeted Hanna she sighed and walked past him.

"See this is why I like uncle tae more he treats me like a big girl!" She said crossing her arms.

Jin laughed and walked over to her "alright I'll treat you like a big girl I guess that means no more tickle fights"

Hanna's eyes went widened"wait no no no uncle Jin I love you please I like tickle fights"

Jin pulled her up and started tickling Hanna as she laughed uncontrollably.

I shut the front door and walked to the kitchen to grab an apple.

As I went to grab it I saw Jimin...well at least a hallucination of Jimin, I sighed and took a bite of the apple knowing that once again I was hallucinating about someone I wish was close but wasn't.

Suddenly I got a phone call I look at the caller ID to see "Seoul City Hospital" I looked at it and scoffed the lady that has been taking care of Jimin has been trying to convince me to take Jimin off of life support because he only had about a 5% chance of living but I refused to the other 6 boys have tried to convince me as well telling me I had to let go but I had hope.

I slid the green button over and put it up to my ear "is this park soojin..jimin's wife"

"This is she" I replied back
"Hello Mrs.Park I have called to inform you that Park Jimin has waken up about 3 hours ago"

I gasped once I heard the word "waken"
"R-Really?" I asked about to cry.

"Yes ma'am you can visit anytime"
She replied happily "I'm on my way" I said hanging up the phone.

I looked up to see Jin still playing with Hanna I walked over to them and stood in front of Jin and spoke...

"He's awake..he's really back.."

WOOOOOW I wasn't expecting that lol anyways I know you guys love the cliffhangers hehehe anyways, I have online school tomorrow (sadly) so I'll probably upload in the afternoon or at night (because night is when all my writing ideas come for some reason) but anywayssss don't forget to vote and comment it means a lot to me 🥺

STREAM DYNAMITE
AND SAVAGE LOVE
2020