10- Love me

"I'm getting tired of waiting for you to pick one of us it's getting old tell me you want me so I can pull you close or tell me you don't so I can at least try to get over you I'm sick of it Soojin please"

J-Jimin..I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel that way I'll chose...I want to be with tae-

I shot up once I woke from my dream..or some sort of nightmare my eyes watering I looked around to see I was in a hospital bed "why am I here".

"Soojin your awake" Jimin said taking my hand in his "are you ok?"

Yeah I'm fine..did they say what's wrong with me? He shook his face "no we've only been here an hour" I shook my head and laid back down when Taemin came in.

"Your awake, how do you feel?" He asked me sitting beside me "I'm ok!" Seconds later a nurse came in.

We have results "your-" WAIT! I said knowing what she was going to say.

The nurse obeyed and stopped I looked at Taemin then to Jimin "c-can you please wait outside"

They both sighed and went to leave the room closing the door behind them.

"Mrs.Park..your 4 months pregnant" a tear fell down my face once she said it "we will give you supplements for it I'll be right back" she said leaving.

I looked down at my stomach in fear "there is no way it's Jimin's..it has to be Taemin's" I thought to myself.

"When?.." I thought then it popped in my head the night Taemin left for tour we had done it..but it was before Jimin woke up"

I brought my knees to my face and cried I tried to keep the volume down but it was hard for me, I didn't hear the door open over my crying.

Someone placed a hand on my shoulder "Soojin tell us what happened" I looked up to see Jimin and Taemin standing before me.

I looked at Jimin and he looked so worried at the sight of me.

I could vaguely see him through the tears after awhile so I turned away "Jimin-ah I'm sorry I d-didn't mean t-to I-"

He sighed and Taemin pulled me into his arms "are they mine?" Taemin asked softly I shook my head "has to be..."

Jimin stood from beside me "Soojin you know I'll always support you no matter what and I can't blame you because I wasn't here..I was going to die and you had to move on I understand that but I'll always love you even if I have to help you raise another mans child just please....look at me I'm trying"

"..I put you both of you in a lot of pain but, right now I need to put both of my children first not myself and not you..I think it's time you both moved on"

Taemin turned me towards his direction heat starting to rise within him "how the heck am I suppose to leave you when your baring my first child!"

I flinched at his voice as I began to cry again "I'm sorry...leave me not our child they'll need you" I said smiling at him he sighed and leaned in almost connecting our lips "I'm not going anywhere" he said pecking my lips until Jimin pushed him away from me.

"Yah!" Jimin said angry "you haven't kissed me since FOREVER why does he get a kiss" I frowned at him and he pulled me engulfing me in a kiss.

I pulled away surprised "neither of you kiss me again" I said making the two giggle at me.

————————————

As time went by my body started to ache my baby bump becoming more noticeable Jimin was at work most the time and Taemin was always by my side since he was on break still.

I laid down on my bed rubbing my belly when someone knocked on the door "can I come in" I opened the door and Taemin shut it behind him jumping to the bed beside me.

He left a bunch of kisses all over my belly as he spoke "daddy's here" he said gleefully causing the baby to kick.

I laughed as I placed his hand on my stomach to feel it "wow..he's kicking"

"He?" I asked he raised his eyebrows at me "of course it's a boy that baby came from me!" He said laughing.

"I'm the dominant one so it's a boy" I tsked at him "yeah ok more like you want it to be a boy" he laughed at me laying down beside me still rubbing my stomach

"I want a boy too I already have a beautiful little girl" I said smiling to myself.

Hanna opened the door and ran in "speak of the angel" Taemin said embracing Hanna in a hug as she giggled.

"Mommy when do I get to see my sister?"
Taemin started tickling her "how do you know it's not a brother hm?" She cracked up as he tickled her.

I really started to picture my life with Taemin at that moment as I watched the two, Hanna loves Taemin and I do too..I'm having his child why not just pick him?

Team Taemin or team Jimin?
(I'm team Taemin but this is a Jimin book just keep reading) <3