3- A daughter?

Welcome back luvs! Here is chapter 3 don't forget to like comment and vote!

Jimin's POV

I woke up in a hospital bed staring up at the ceiling, I attempted to sit up but failed once I felt the stiffness in my body.

I pressed the button on the side of the bed and a nurse came in smiling.

"Park Jimin a miracle it really is" she said shining the light in my eyes and checking my pulse.

I smiled up at her as she took my vitals "where is my wife?" I asked curiously as she continued the procedures.

"Mr.Park...do you know how long you've been in a coma?"

I looked at her in confusion and she sat down on the circular chair beside the bed.

"Mr.Park you got in a car accident 3 years ago and your wife has been hoping and praying you came back to her..and here you are" she said smiling down at me.

"No way I've been out 3 years!..it's 2018"

"I was suppose to go in tour!"
She smiled at me and put her hands on mine then spoke again

"I'm going to allow you to take this in then I'll call your wife when your calmer"

She handed me my cellphone then left the room.

I quickly typed in the password and went to call Soojin's number.

*This Number No Longer Exist*
I panicked and I really started to realize at that moment "that doctors not lying"

I went to "Naver" and typed In
"Bts park Jimin" and hundreds of articles popped up.

"BTS's park Jimin gets in a accident"

"Park Soojin falls out after the the news of her apparent husbands accident "

"Fans say a prayer dedicated to Park Jimin's 2 year in a coma"

"Park Soojin announces pregnancy from former member of bts park Jimin and lets us in on the struggle of living without him"

My mouth fell agape when I read the article titles "and they all date back to 2018,2019 and 2020"

I shed a tear as I thought about all the pain I must have brought Soojin how she had to raise a kid on her own..how my group members had to go on without me

I took my face in my hands and the doctor walked back in "Mr.Park it's been 3 hours now I called your wife..she's almost here"

I shook my head in approval as I waited for her arrival.

______________

Jin hopped in the car and I strapped Hanna into her car seat and we speed off to the hospital.

10 minutes later we arrived at the hospital I took Hanna out of the car seat taking her into my arms as I ran into the building Jin not far behind me.

I ran up to the front desk "is park Jimin still in room 67?" She shook her head and looked through the papers "no he's in room 107 on floor 2" she spoke.

We got into the elevator and made our way up to the 2 floor I ran down the hall tears in my eyes as I counted the room numbers.

"105, 106, 107" I counted when I heard Hanna "mommy please don't cry" I smiled down at her as me and Jin ran to the room.

I flung the door open to see Jimin laying on the bed I placed Hanna down and he smiled up at me and the waterfall came.

I ran into his arms and cried my eyes out "Jimin ah" I cried unconditionally he pulled my body onto the bed rubbing circles on my back trying to comfort me.

"It's ok I'm back!" He said enthusiastically as he looked up and Jin and frowning.

Hanna started to cry as well as she fell on her butt on the floor "I don't l-like I-it when m-mommy cries!" She said loudly.

Jimin looked down to the floor and saw Hanna crying "wow...she looks just like me".

He said amused he gestured for Hanna to come lay with them "come here hun" he said she hesitated and looked over at me and I gave her the ok and she ran up onto the bed and laid beside us both.

"Whats your name princess?" He asked her "m-my name I-Is Hanna" she said as she wiped the tears off of her mother's face"

Jimin gasped and looked over to soojin "that's the name I picked out" he said frozen in place.

"Well she is your daughter" soojin said as she started wiping the tears from Hanna's face.

"I know...I read an article about it..I'm so sorry I left you alone for so long" he said pulling them both further into his embrace.

Jin cleared his throat rolling his eyes and Jimin looked over to him "Hyung!" He said as Jin hugged him squashing Hanna in the process.

"Uncle Jin get off!!" She whined and we all laughed at her sassiness.

5 minutes later the door burst open "BABY MOCHI!!!" Taehyung said running towards Jimin embracing him in a hug the other 5 following behind piling on top of him.

"Hyung I thought you were gone..good thing we listened to Soojin and didn't pull the plug" he said as he cried.

Jimin's mouth fell agape at his statement and Namjoon punched him "next time keep it to yourself".

Jimin scoffed and rolled his eyes as he kissed me on the forehead "glad to know SOMEBODY believed I'd come back!"

Jin rolled his eyes at the statement as we all continued chatting

PHEW! That was a lot to take it Jimin is finally awake ya!!! But how is he going to adapt to his new ways like having to learn to walk again KEEP READING!