7- I like you

Soojin's POV

It had been about a month since the argument between Taemin and Jimin and they were starting to get frustrated with me but I completely understood..it was just hard.

"Soojin where did Hanna go?" Jimin asked walking down the stairs to the kitchen. I swallowed nervously at his question "s-she went out with Taemin" I said whispering but he still heard.

..."don't you think you should ask me before allowing our daughter to just go out..especially with Taemin" he said angrily.

I scoffed at him loudly quickly covering my mouth once I heard myself. "Yah! Soojin she's my daughter too ok I'm her father not Taemin not taehyung ME!" He said frustrated.

I jumped at his sudden change of tone and I felt guilty "Jimin I'm sorry...they usually go out every month together" I said lowly "it's a way they bond...."

Jimin huffed and ruffled his hair running up the stairs slamming the bedroom door making me jump.

____________________

Jimin's POV

Today was my first outing many articles came out about me finally waking up I wanted to enjoy the moment but I couldn't..I was constantly thinking about Soojin and Hanna and Taemin.

Taemin was quit literally ruining my life he's spent 3 years being a father to my daughter. Hanna has spent 3 year knowing another man as her father and Soojin...she spent 3 years being held by a man that's not me.

Tears trickled down my face and I didn't even realize until jungkook nudged me "Hyung..are you ok?" He asked worried.
All my other group members looked at me as the water works came.

"She...she won't even kiss me anymore"I said lowly thinking of Soojin. Yoongi rubbed my back as I cried "she's suppose to be my wife not his!"..."she's suppose to pick me" I cried harder pulling my head deeper into my arms.

"Then I guess you need to win her back..she doesn't love Taemin she just doesn't realize it..she loves the things he does for her and Hanna, she loves that he was there when she was broke...but she doesn't love him.." Jin said moving closer to Jimin.

"H-How do you k-know" Jimin said looking up at him "because I know Soojin more than you would expect me to"

"YAH WHAT'S THAT MEAN!" Jimin yelled as he jerked his head up quickly.
"HAVE YOU EVER SLEPT WITH HER"

Jin fidgets with his fingers growing nervous "n-no n-ever" Jimin stared at him unconvinced eyes darkening.

"I'm serious Jimin...I tried a couple years back..but she rejected me and I-I wasn't exactly the best at taking the news"

"Hyung...what did you do!"

FLASHBACK
Jin's POV

(TRIGGER WARNING)
"Soojin c-can we ta-talk" Jin asked as Soojin places baby Hanna in her crib.

"Yeah sure what's up" she said completely oblivious to my aurora.
"I know your still healing since Jimin left you alone bu-" before I could even finish she snapped at me tears threatening to fall from her eyes "he's not gone! I know he'll come back and don't understand how you guys can give up so easily on him he was your best friend!"

She said crying I placed my hand on top of her hand pulling her into my chest. "I know Soojin..but please listen to what I have to say"

She shook her head whipping her eyes looking back up at me.

"Soojin-ah I really like you..I want to be there for you I can be an amazing father for Hanna." Her eyes widened at me and she backed away slightly but I noticed.

"J-Jin..no, I don't feel the same I love Jimin he's only been gone 10 months I know he'll wake up I can't Jin!" She said standing to her feet.

Jin pulled her back down to the couch "I can show you that I love you..you don't have to love me yet but you'll grow to!"

Soojin pulled her hand from his grip and Jin took it back pulling her in to a kiss sliding his tongue in the younger's mouth.

Jin closed his eyes engulfed in the kiss as Soojin pulled away shocked by Jin's actions "Jin..I said no" she said wiping her lips feeling dirty.

She went to get up and leave but he pulled her back to the couch pushing her down on it, pulling her arms above her head "Jin stop let go" she said on the brim of tears again "Let go!" She said trying not to wake Hanna.

"No..I won't let go Soojin look at me..I can be everything for you a husband..and father please" he pleaded with her but she didn't care for the mans words "let go" she cried again forcing him to grip her wrist tighter.

He bent down attaching his lips to hers as she tries to squirm from his grip. He made his way down her neck causing her to scream slightly.

"See you want me.." Jin said kissing down her neck marking her.

"S-Stop I d-don't want t-this" she cried through sobs Jin still kissing her.

She started kicking "let go off me Jin stop it stop please Jin please!" He ignored her cry's as he continued.

The front door opened and taehyung pranced in happily until he heard Soojin's voice from the front door "s-stop it!" She cursed loudly as Hanna began to cry from her crib.

"STOP IT!" Soojin kicked and screamed but her strength was nothing compared to him, luckily Taehyung came running in pulling Jin off of her "Hyung what the heck are you doing?!"

Taehyung stood in front of Soojin as she cried "Get out now Hyung!" Taehyung yelled at Jin.

Jin's head dropped low as he came back to his senses he was so caught up in the lust that he never really heard your screams in his head in was completely consensual..but it wasn't.

Jin grabbed his jacket and ran out the door as Soojin fell to her knees, Taehyung ran over to hanna's crib and put the pacifier back into her mouth making her calm from her crying.

Taehyung then ran back aver to the couch and held Soojin as she cried "it's ok..you didn't deserve that noona.."

END OF FLASHBACK

Jimin's mouth fell agape when he heard the story "why the heck would you do that to her she trusted you!"

Jimin got up ready to punch but Namjoon and Yoongi pulled him back "he's been punished enough for his wrong doings..Soojin doesn't talk to him the same she doesn't even like being in the same room as him alone..and she never lets Hanna in a room with him alone when Jin babysits Hanna it's never for long"

Jimin sighs and looks down taking everything in "never touch her again" he finally said through gritted teeth.

That took a turn..I tried to make the relationship between Jin and Soojin tense but when I read back on my chapters they seem like friends lol but I'll try to make the relationship less friendly!

Please like, vote, and comment bye!

UNTIL NEXT TIME