13 (End) -Miracle

I woke up to Taemin shaking me gently "bab-...I mean Soojin get up breakfast is ready" I smiled at him not really hearing his words as I followed him to the kitchen to she Hanna watching 'bubble guppies' as she stuffed pancakes in her mouth Jaemin in Jimin's arms being fed a bottle and Jimin flipping sausage at the same time.

I smiled at the sight and sit down on the stool in front of the stove. Jimin slowly walked over to me and pecked me on the lips "good morning beautiful" he said handing me a plate of food.

I smiled at him and started eating the food fast since I was starving.

Taemin and I had decided to set our differences aside for Jaemin and Hanna's sake, I told him that I was going to be with Jimin because I loved him and he understand after what he did he knows he wasn't going to win me over.

Taemin has been a great father to both of my kids and so has Jimin as well, and I couldn't be happier in the place I was right now.

Taemin finally found a girlfriend and she's a wonderful girl and best of all she's super supportive of his relationship with my kids.

Jimin finally proposed to me...again and hoseok proposed to Anna as well both on the same night.

It's been 3 years now and Hanna is 6 while Jaemin is 3 and we've been thinking about having another kid.

I couldn't ask for a better life with better people and better friends, it truly was a miracle for Jimin to come back to us again.

THE END

I hope you enjoyed the book this is the end luvs! Thank you for all your love and support please don't forget to like, comment, and vote on the chapters please read my other stories and look forward to new ones in the future :)