CHAPTER 1 MY DEATH X REBORN X ADVENTURE

It all came so fast.

As Mystie stood at the top most part of the building's floor, she jump off.

Everything was very boring. I don't have any friends to talk to, no family to cry to.. what's the point of having to much power if you can't even have one like this...

That's right... I never once tried to have fun. I always read someone's old life for fun... but neither less still boring...

I wanted to cry... I wanted to have a talk to someone... because of this curse I never once went outside...

This building was my only home... but it's too quite for my liking... I want to go outside and feel the nature's air... But looks like I can't even have that huh...

And so she died.

OR SO SHE THOUGHT!

'WHAT THE HECK! WHO'S TOUCHING MY BUTT!?!'

Oh how Mystie wanted to kill that 'creature'! The said creature look at her without those caring eyes before taking her. 'HUH!?! WHO'S THIS!?! WHERE AM I!?! AREN'T I DEAD?!!!' So much questions were inside Mystie's head when suddenly the said 'creature' spoke. "Welcome to Meteor City little child" huh?

 "Welcome to Meteor City little child" huh?

What the fudge? Little... child? Did I hear wrong? She said child right? And the said creature now can be seen as an old kind lady. 'How rude of me!' Did I dead and reborn in here? I can't see very much but I can feel their aura. This woman isn't really dangerous so I made myself comfortable. I also just notice that she was carrying me in her arms. My life just end earlier and now I was reborn back! Wait! I am I outside!?! Is this the smell of the fresh air!? 'Oh wait... a little stinky but fine!'

But somehow... somethings not right... Did she just told me earlier that where from...

METEOR CITY!?!

Only one place and anime has that city! or that this place do really name as Meteor city! Only one way to find out! I need to see very well and spoke...But I think I don't have any teeth... Looks like I needed to wait for months before being answered...

Another months won't kill me right?

=== 3 Years passed:

Not so very VERY! long, I finally found out that this world really is the anime I just recently finished!

HUNTER X HUNTER!

I am finally 3 three years old! And I just left Meteor City! This place isn't too bad! since I never really went outside before, any place is special to me! The woman who raised me was named as Carla. She was 40 when she found me and now was 64. I thought of her as my own mom as well as her. But sadly I wanted to go explore new places and maybe fall in love!

Carla was single, but she wanted me to be married into a comfortable life. So I made a promise to her that some day, I'll be back together with my husband. At first she was surprise but in the end she laugh said "I will be hoping for that!" She was really a nice woman.

Though I know the curse still with me I somehow can't open it. The time I remembered Nen is when I was 5 years old. If somehow I can control my Nen then maybe I can open it once again! So going an adventure and learning Nen is like hitting two birds with one stone! Off course I comply!

So right now, I went to the only place Gon and killua first learn about Nen!

HEAVEN'S ARENA!

'MAYBE I CAN ALSO MEET KILLUA!'

I know it's not appropraite to see a child never less a 3 years old join this fight, But hey! I also want to know if I can use my full potential if I uses Nen! Though I did learn that I can still uses my shadow, I am perfectly sure that this ability is coming from my Nen. The problem is... the thing that I want to do is to open up my library! If I can control my shadows, then I can perfectly open up my library!

(A/n: What she mean about the 'library' is about those books)

Not so long I was called...

TIME SKIP:

I was sure I am now level 200, I guess me and Killua won't see each other until the hunter exam... I was just here laying around my bed when the bell hits 4. Uses my pocket watch I transform it into my book and read someone's life (A/N: a complete stranger!) After I succeed enter level 190, I learned that I needed a subject to transfer my Nen on, and also because that my Nen can only be use when the clock hits 4. I decided to by a pocket watch.

It is color yellow and shines like gold

It is color yellow and shines like gold. I also learned that I'm a Manipulator seeing I can control shadow's hallow, When clock's hits 4 as well, I became a specialist. I can read someone's life either from the past, present... or even future.

Since I am 12 years old, I guess I needed to join today's hunter exam.

"I CAN'T WAIT TO FINALLY MEET THEM!"

****************

A/n: Okay guys this is it for now!