CHAPTER 14 THE FIGHT X AND THE X TESTING GATE

It was late at night, after trying to live with all around you in kilos, like boy are you even human? probably not.

The other guard which I forgot his name and Zebro help us strengthen our body for tomorrow's even which is to take on the gates. Though that will be easy for me if I can just use nen, but sadly I cannot.

As I was watching the sky, I notice someone's self hiding over a tree not to far.

"Good day child"

Oh shit Zeno!

===

"Early in the morning stood four children the other one in his teens but look old"

"STOP NARRATING!"

Okay that was intentional and that was Leorio who shouted, it was probably because of that day...

Flashback:

Oh shit Zeno!

Okay calm down May, take a deep breathe and speak!

"Kon'nichiwa ojichan" probably means hello grandpa. 'MYSTIE WHY DID YOU USE GRANDPA!?!'

"Kon'nichiwa" he said as he walk towards me stopping not to far. "Are you the so called Killua's friend?" he asked as I gave him my smile "I am one of them" I said while bowing. "My name is Mystie" He nodded 'I think?' before speaking "I presume you know me?" I nodded.

"Who would not? I mean we are in your place...Ah!" I just remembered! "Sorry for visiting uninvited" I bowed as he just wave his hand.

"Do you want to play a game?" Not with another Netero! "... Sure jichan"

"The rule is simple, don't die" he said while smiling. 'I don't even know if that's genuine...' I nodded. Just then, he started to show his Ren. 'Is he trying to use the same thing Illumi use on Killua?!' I thought. 'DAMN THIS SHIT!'

I then protected myself with my own Ten since I still don't want to die and also don't want to lose this game.

"Wait!"

Oh he really did stop! I mean who would not want him to stop!? I don't want to be his punching bag!!!

"How about a bargain?" I ask as he look at me before waving his hand to know his listening.

"If I win, you will do me a favor" I said as he raised his left eyebrow.

"Fine but if I win?"

"You can do anything to me, like kill me" I said which he gave a nod before smiling.
Oh please not another Hisoka!

The game began, but it wasn't like those any games I've played... Zeno the old man is actually CHASING ME!!!!!!!

HELLPPP!!!

'OH SHIT THIS EVERYTHING!!!'

I took my pocket watch before manipulating using my Hatsu, and change it into one of my weapon.

"HADES BLADE!"

The pocket watch change to a dark giant scythe with a symbol like my pocket watch.

"A scythe? A manipulator?"

His right. I am a manipulator, but that's not it..

As I use my weapon scythe, I started to match his speed trying at least scratch him when suddenly he disappear and appeared at the back of me punching at my back.
This cause for me to fly over the field and landed harshly.

Shit! Think fast before he could even hit me back! I throw my scythe towards him and use my shadows to chain him back and almost got hit by my scythe when he disappeared once again!

"That's a good? Exercise~" huh?

"You win for now little Mystie" he said before dusting his pants.

"Great!"

"So what do you want?" He asked while smiling at me. He came walking towards me as he patted my head.

"Can you please give Killua my message" I said as he nodded.

"Tell him that me and the guys miss you so much and really want to hangout with you once more. Tell him that we'll be waiting for him no matter what even if we will meet your parents"

"Very well" he smiled and stared to walk away. But..

"Also thank you oji-san!"

He then stop as he look at me. "No problem little Mystie, and I am really entertained about our fight earlier, I hope we could meet once more and talk for a bit"

I nodded.

"Sayonara!"

Flashback end:

And that's how it happened. Everything was still so clear that it took me some minutes to finally realized that the sun was rising!

"Are you okay May? Have you not resting?" Asked Kurapika as I shook my head. "Yes I am okay, and yes I am a bit tired but I am okay" I smiled.

The rest of us are now standing in front of this gigantic gates. Since Gon's arm is still injured due to him and Hanzo's fight, he stood aside for a while though I know that he will be helping us later.

"Kurapika, Mystie you guys ready?" Asked Leorio as me and Kurapika nodded.

'Hell yeah! I'll show them what I can do!!'

Me, Kurapika and Leorio gave all our strengths to open the stupid gate. 'DAMN I HATE HEAVY THINGS!'

And not long after, the gate finally began to move open when I felt Gon's presence.

"Move!"

***********

A/n: Anyway this is for now!