CHAPTER 10 HIT X THE X TARGET

When everyone finally got their own card, Lippo informs us to remove the seal on our badges and reveal the number on it.

I picked...

No. 198. YES!

My hunt will be one of the Amori brothers!

"The number revealed is their target" said Lippo which made everyone hiding their own cards. Me? I already did earlier before Lippo can even speak. While I was lucky, Gon wasn't... Hisoka huh... Good luck Gon!

"The box has also recorded which card was drawn by who" said Lippo.

The rulers are simple:  Our target's ID is worth 3 points, our own is also worth 3 points if kept in their own possession and that all other badges are worth 1 point. They will need 6 points in total to advance to the final phase.

We use a small steamboat heading for Zevil Island. While a guide was trying to speak no one but one was listening to the miss guide. And that one was me... Why? I'm bored. Suddenly Gon and Killua arrived.

"Hey guys! what no. did you two drawn?" asked Killua. "It's a secret!" said Gon but not so long laugh together with Killua. "I have no. 198" I said. "That was fast... I have no. 199" said Killua. "That's too close right?" I said teasingly which made him blush "Kill your so cute!"       "BAKA!" Hahaha!

"Gon?" I asked Gon who look us both like we just grown two heads. "Um.. no. 44" said nervously. "SERIOUSLY!? MAN YOU REALLY HAVE BAD LUCK!" Pinching Killua's sides, he whimpered.

"Are you nervous Gon?" Gon smiled at me rubbing the back of his neck. "A.. little. I'm a bit nervous and a bit excited..." he said as I nodded.

Then for about hours, we finally arrived!

Zevil Island!

Since I was the first to take a card, I also will be the first to leave

Since I was the first to take a card, I also will be the first to leave. "Bye guys!" and gave my goodbyes.

While I was wondering around, I found a good tree to sleep in. "Perfect!" I decided to take a rest or now and wait for anyone to arrive.

===

After days and nights with me eating, drinking (clean water), washing, I woke up sensing someone with abnormal speed!

'HIS RUNNING TOO FAST!!!'

"SHIT!"

I was surprise to see Gittarackur secretly Illumi pinning me down at the tree I was sleeping in!

"Aren't you too young to be speaking those language?" he asked using his Ren. 'You think I will be scared!' I also use Ken to defend myself. Then when his about to stab me with his pins, group of cards fly towards Illumi as he avoid getting hit, this gave me the chance to escape.

I will be thanking that clown for saving me!

Am I Illumi's target? but in the anime, his target was the person who's no. 371! Did I get it wrong?

While I was running away, without noticing someone's body get near and nearer until I actually hit the said person.

"OUCH!"

"DAMN IT THAT HURTS!"

"Kill?"

"May?"

I ACTUALLY RUN OVER KILLUA!!!

"GOME! GOME! GOME! GOME!" (SORRY! SORRY! SORRY! SORRY!) Kill shake his head before pulling me up. "Are you okay? why are you running so fast anyway?! your grateful I didn't attack you!" he said as I nodded. "Gome, someone tried to kill me and I just escape near death, but thankfully your here!" Killua rub my head as he said a "let's go" "Un!"

Me and Killua actually found ourselves following the Amori brothers!

*****************

A/n: this is it for now since I really needed to rest!