CHAPTER 11 AMORI X FOURTH PHASE X HANZO

We were just walking with Killua when I sense a presence stalking us. "Hey show yourself!" Kill call Imori. But Imori was stubborn and still didn't came out from his hiding place.

 But Imori was stubborn and still didn't came out from his hiding place

I gave Killua one last look before hidinig my presence. 'Killua can take care of this on his own' I thought. As Killua come over to him and frightening Imori. The rest of his brothers came checking Imori when they saw that Imori hasn't beaten up Killua yet, they yell at him and force him to do it. Afterward, Imori approaches Killua.

"Hey give me your tag" said Imori who was now sweating bullets. 'I can even see clearly that he was nervous and yet his brothers still didn't notice his discomfort'

Like in the anime, Imori kick Killua. Not like it bothers him anyway still it made me irritated! But it was already too late. 'He already took his card! But that's not Killua's target hence that's a wrong card' I gave a giggle.

"Hey who's my target among you two?" Killua asked using one of his acts.

While the Amori brothers are trying to make a plan, I saw Hanzo hiding not too far from mine when we suddenly made eye contact. He then appeared next to me. "Is your target one of them?" asked Hanzo as I nodded, "I guess yours as well?" as he gave a yes.

Both of us watch Kill who flies and suddenly appears behind Amori, taking him as a hostage. Upon realizing that Amori is not his target, he asks Umori to hand over his tag.

After he receives it, Kill throws the other tags on me. "Here" giving Hanzo his card he thanks me happily before running away. That's when I decided to show myself.

"Why did you give the other one to Hanzo?" asked Kill as I smiled at him. "Because he needs it?" I asked confuse when he suddenly give a sigh. "Never mind..."

===

We finally finish the fourth phase as me and Killua came back unscratched. I give Illumi a glance before walking towards Gon and the others with Killua. They just came back and was really dirty. 'That must be due to them being stuck in a cave' I thought.

Not so long, we were instructed to be called individually and will be interview.

I was the first to be interview.

"Okay miss Mystie, Who will you want to fight and who will you least would not want to fight?" asked Netero as I gave an answer.

"I don't want to fight any of my friends though Hisoka and Gittarackur are not my friends (They are not my friends at all!) they are included as well"

"The one I want to fight depends on what you choose!" I said.

"Very well you can go now!" But before I got to leave, he spoke once more "and... will you minimize using Nen?" he asked. Just as I thought. Even if I act weak, even if I was using Zatsu, he still able to detect me knowing how to use Nen! "Of course! but I can still use it right?" I asked as he nodded.