CHAPTER 8 EXPLAIN X NETERO X KILL

The examinees and examiners board the airship and Chairman Netero is formally introduced to the examinees.

Beans, the Chairman's secretary, announces that the airship will arrive at the site of the Third Phase the next morning at 8 AM

"Hey Gon, May, want to explore the airship?" asked Killua as we nodded. 'Off course! I don't want to be left out!'

As both Gon and Killua enter the kitchen, they were thrown away by the chief it self. "HAHAHA!" Both Gon and Killua look at my back to see a lot of food! "How did you get those!?" yell Gon. "Yeah! we didn't see you enter!" I gave them a teasing smile before saying a "secret" MUAHAHAHA!

"Don't worry I'm not that evil, here" I gave Gon and Killua some of my snacks. Gon has cookies while Killua has a bunch of chocolates. "Wow!" We three look at in front of us to see the surface below. "So beautiful" I said. I was frozen. I never seen such beauty before. In the past I was just a child who was lock up since birth.

We three sat comfortably when suddenly Gon began to speak. "So Killua where's your parents?" Killua gave a thinking look before saying a "they're alive right now probably, they're assassins". I already knew him. I do agree to Killue, If I was him I will also do the same. "Both of them?" asked Gon.

Killua laughs for he finds Gon's reaction amusing. "Your the first person who has taken my answer seriously!" He laughed. "But it's true right?" I asked as he nodded. Killua then shares that he comes from a family of assassins and he's pressured to perform as the future heir of the family's business. He had to attack his mother and brother in order to leave their home and find his own future.

"In the future! I will capture my own family for a bounty after I becomes a Hunter!" Killua says dreamily.

'I bet no child speak such words before except you...' I thought while sweat dropping. Hehehe...

"How about you Mystie?" asked Gon.

"I don't know, I don't know my real parents, I was raise in Meteor City and was found by an old woman. She was really kind! Someday I will repay her! I never went outside before, when I was 6 or 7? I went on a journey alone to have an adventure! that's when I first saw the ocean!"

"Wait! you never seen an ocean before!?" asked Killua who interject. "I do now..." I gave Killua a deadpanned look before continuing "anyway, she wishes for me to be happy and to have a friend or even a family..."

"She must have loved you" smiled Gon. "So your an adopted child..." I nodded. "But Mystie!..." I look at Gon as he smile at me brightly!

"Where already friends! did you already forgot that? You, me, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio!"

I smile at him before giving the two a hug! not noticing Killua's red face.

"Off course I do! and I will never forget you guys!"

Then suddenly we felt someone's eyes watching them from the other side of the corridor. I already knew the culprit though...

Here comes the chairman... Netero. "Your really fast for an old man" praise Killua. "Why don't we play a game?" asked the chairman as Gon was still clueless. "No thanks, come May, Gon" I was about to follow Kill when Netero once again spoke.

"How about making it interesting? if you win, you will automatically be a hunter, hows that sound?" Killua stop just in time. "Sure!" agreed Gon...   "Fine" and in the end, Killua also agreed. "How about you young lady?" Oh if only you know about our age being the same, hehehe.

"I'll passed, I don't think I have the same energy as Gon" I apologize. "Don't worry Mystie! goodnight then!" I nodded as I hear Killua saying a "goodnight" a little silent but still got to here it as I smile.

I was about to go to our room when I decided to go have a little pee. Jeez what's up with me all of a sudden? After peeing, I wash my hands with soup and clean water before drying them off with my towel. 'Everything was so sudden... I wonder why I got here in the first place.. Nah! I should ignore this for now and go back to sleep'

I was about to turn right when I saw Killua all blooded. "Kill?" DAMN I SHOULD HAVE JUST RUN! did I bother him? "May!?!" I smile at him and look at Killua's bloody hands. Taking my towel from my pocket, I walk closer to him seeing he flinch away. "Don't worry, I'll just clean your hands" I said. After cleaning his hands, I saw him facing the other way around.. Kill?

Killua's pov:

'DAMN IT! SHE JUST SAW ME KILLING SOMEONE!!!' I said while panicking. 'Will she hate me?!' I thought when I saw her taking a towel from her pocket. huh? then suddenly she speak "Don't worry, I'll just clean your hands" she said. Her voice is still sweet as chocolate... I wonder if her lip- SHUT UP KILLUA!

I was trying to calm myself when suddenly her face was really close to mine!

"Kill are you okay?" she asked with her cute worried look. DAMN IT! I'M LOSING MY COOL!!!

"We should go back" she offers as I nod automatically.

Mystie's pov:

'Hehehe Killua's flushed face are so cute!' Mystie secretly giggled.

'I didn't even bother to read someone's life today!'

'Looks like I will be having a nice dream tonight!'

******************

A/n: Okay guys! this is it for now!