Chapter 1

*Kit*
He was seeing the blackthorns on the beach and just enjoying the after-party of Alec's and Magnus wedding.
He saw Ty sitting on the beach standing in the shore of the sea and he just couldn't stop himself and yelled running to him.
"Ty,Ty i'm here i'm still here" he said
"I thought you left with jem and Tessa"
"I wanted to,i was going to buy i couldn't, just tell me to stay and i will stay here"
"Stay" Ty said softly, like a whisper, he went forward and hugged him, the last one hugged him back.
"In fact i couldn't be Sherlock Holmes without my watson"
His watson he said and those worlds touched Kit's heart in a way only Ty could
"I wouldn't miss it for the world" he said finally smiling again

He wanted to reach for Ty's hand as they were walking across the crowd, he didn't care what the others would think or what Ty thought of he's feelings at that moment, since the night at the lake, or if he felt the same, he just went to reach it and Ty didn't seem disturbed about it and held his hand too. Kit didn't know what that meant but he actually didn't care, he would dwell on it later.
As they reached the crowd they turned to look at them a bit shocked as they arrived toward them.
"Kit what are you doing here?" Julian asked
"He decided to stay here with us" Ty said proudly
"Yes Kit Herondale's back at the los angeles institute to stay"
"We're glad you decided to stay Kit" said Emma
"Now i can to teach you all i know about the herondales Christopher"
"Fine but just don't call me Christopher"
" So we get to be a trio in crime again" said Dru excited
"Maybe we let Kit rest first" said Ty looking at him "c'mon i'll walk you to our room"
Our room,Ty had said,the room that was Ty's and Livvy's, he got to share it with him, Kit couldn't believe that but he surely wasn't mad about it.
" we're still friends right?" Kit asked worried
" why wouldn't we be?" said Ty
" i don't know after what happened at the lake?"
"Well me trying to raise my sister from the dead it's a reason for you not to want be friend with me, i get it now.
" I-it's not that i meant-" he stopped maybe Ty didn't remember what he said at lake so maybe it wouldn't matter and they could've been friends again like the used to before.
"You know you're right" he said "There's no reason for us not to be friends"
"Good i'm glad to hear that" Ty said" So what do you wanna do now?
"I don't know you wanna catch me up about what happed at the wedding?"
"Sure" Ty said smiling
Kit smiled as well