Chapter 2

*Ty*
I didn't get get my emotions at first.
When kit decided to stay i felt strangely happy like overwerelmely happy.
I didn't know why but when they told me he decided to leave without even saying goodbye i felt a strange pain, something different from everything i've ever felt, it was a pain in my chest i felt so hurt, it was like the kinda pain i felt when Livvy died but somewhat different, i couldn't explain it. He decided to stay because i told him to, he would have left if i told him to do so. It felt really strange to have that much power over someone, that kinda scared me but i also kinda liked the feeling. I didn't know what to do everything felt so strange now, it even though i didn't want Kit to feel it, he was already worried about our friendship and i didn't wanna lose it. His friendship meant everything to me he meant everything to me and i realized it just now when i felt like i could loose him. Anyway i don't want him to know that because i don't know what it is either and we can't afford confusion right now it would break us apart more that how we already are.
I am really confused about him and this feelings they're like all so new to me.
I can feel something changed between us i just don't know what it is.
I know it happened that night at the lake but i was so focused on Livvy that i don't remember what happened exactly or if he did or say something relevant but i know deep down he did something like i can feel it and i guess he can too.
***
We were sleeping when Julian woke us up
"What happened" Kit asked sleepy, he was really cute—wait what am i even thinking "Yeah it's like the middle of the night"
"I know but we're making 'patrolling demons groups because strange events are showing on the monitors and we need you to to be one too, i wouldn't normally ask you to go, also because it's late in the night right now but we really need everyone right now it's good practice since Emma and i will be on our travel year and Cristina and Mark soon won't be here either so put some gear on and you'll be ready to go"
"That's fine, what do you say Kit?" i asked
"Well if it's fine for you then i guess i'll go to"
"Great see you in five"