History

Airia

I longed to feel the breeze of the wind on my face. Kyra and lily who I had hardly seen since she arrived were busy still organising tomorrow with the help of Rainer who despite being so close to Anakin was very kind. I found Mariah with adio and the sunarkian elders.

"You are glowing" where her first words as I sat on the grass by her feet. It was strange I could describe the longing and yearning feeling in my chest but I was excited maybe that's why I was glowing. " I feel like something is coming maybe it's the full moon" I stretched over the grass exaggerating. A few of them laughed." I forget with all the wisdoms you have at a young age your still young and full of life, soon to be a young women"
She smirked playfully at me.  " So Rio, what is wrong with him?"I asked

" he has been ill for a long time, and I think now that you Xander and xaiver are old enough he wants to return to the source." She sighed.

He seemed fine when we left I didn't understand.
"Why would he want to die"
I had not noticed Anakin sitting amongst them.
"He had done what he came to do here" she sighed.
"That's silly." He replied. Could he get anymore ignorant.

" death doesn't mean the end of life . Just life as we perceive it"
I signed. What did they even teach the sunarkians

" Very true, sometimes my husband his soul visits me," one of the elders smiled at me. She was frayle and had a magnificent honey shade of eyes.

" Xander? I have to go and see him" I turned back to Mariah
"Of course maybe not yet he's still dealing with things"

I knew Xander was hard headed but he would need me there.
" what about xaiver he will need go back to?"

" I'm sure he will " she nodded.
" but the gift I have for you is this, it is the crystal of true celenian heritage." She unfolded the velvet hankerchife to reveal a raw crystal that had an ethereal glow. It was cold to the touch. It was wrapped with a gold chain. " it's beautiful" I smiled. To think I had something from my actuall family.

" the chain you refused airia, at the feastival dinner is yours you know. It was passed down to you by aniru, he was your great great grand farther maybe you could have the wielders join the two of them" the elder spoke softly.

" I am I a descendent of aniru?, it's strange how I have heard great things about these people and then to find out that I am of there
Blood amazes me." I sighed.
That would make sense, aniru was a great seer, that's probably where I got my visions from. It sort of warmed me knowing where I got my attributes from.He must have for seen his grandaughter, my mother and me and made the chain to be passed on. With out revealing that I would be of his blood. And my fathers family were true Celenias that meant that I am the last of a true blood line.
I would wear the crystal tomorrow during the full moon.

I sat with them listening to there conversations and theories untill late afternoon I was supprised to see that Anakin stayed an even spoke sense on some of the subjects.  He wasn't all arrogance, quite intelligent if he wasn't such and ass.

I decided asami and I could go for a walk around the grounds.

It wasn't mc much of a walk because asami took it up on her self to wrap her tail around me and place me on her back. Seeing the beauty and power of each stroke of her wings as she pushed herself of the ground was mesmerising. She didn't want to be floor bound today. We didn't go any where she just flew around the grounds smoothly. The air was cooler up here. " can you feel the excitement too" I asked. Her pure was clear and it vibrates through out her body. So I wasn't the only one feeling it.

Things had changed really fast over a short period of time.
I felt the adrenalin course through me quickly like an miniature aftershock of this morning and how I had stood up to Anakin. What was his problem any way. I wanted to see Xander despite his annoying qualities I missed him. I even missed his little diggs at me. I would try and send him a message. But meditating didn't come easily to me but the moon was in my favour I could feel it. . Asami take me down Please" she delt with my request most elegantly.