Tag #6

I got tagged by BananaboyeL to do some OTP questionnaires. And since I don't have just one, I'll do one for each.

But first, I was doing some thinking the other day about Vocaloid fanfictions, and how they can all be placed in one of five categories:

• Android Singers AU,
• Human Singers AU,
• Android but Not Singers AU,
• Neither Android nor Singers AU, and
• Literally Living in the Computer AU.

The subcategories would be specific to certain fanfictions. Does that sound about right? When it comes to headcanons, I have so many different versions of these characters. I mean, like, I should just write original fiction at this point haha

Anyway

Fukase & Oliver

Fukase & Oliver

This particular incarnation of these two live in a small city and attend the same high school in the same grade. Fukase is one year older than Oliver. This "Human AU" is the basis for virtually every Olikase story on this account so far haha

1. Aquarium

Fukase would want to spend a full hour in the open sea area. Oliver would let him since he knows that if he does, Fukase won't be able to say a word when Oliver brings them to a standstill outside the river otter exhibit until minutes before the aquarium closes. Oliver would try to match all the otters to their names, and would do the same at the penguin enclosure.

Fukase would take out his phone to film short videos of the fish and animals in the places that allow it. When he watches them later, he realizes something. While every video starts with the camera facing forward, they would all end with it sideways, pointed at Oliver.

2. Art Museum

Fukase would feel like he has to take off his hat when entering the museum, like it's something sacred. He'd share this impression with Oliver and they would laugh together. When they reach a particularly impressive piece that makes Fukase fall silent, Oliver would make his face into something very solemn and whisper, "Should we be kneeling?" Which would send them into another round of giggles.

However, the paintings would bore Oliver quickly and he would look at Fukase more than the artworks. He likes to see the subtle reactions reflected on his partner's features as he scans over the different details of the paintings and appreciates all the time and talent that went into every brushstroke. That is, until they move from the more traditional art areas and into the modern art and installations and Oliver goes wild. Another museum guest, I imagine Luka, would remind them to use their indoor voices. Oliver would tone it down and continue being excited quietly, but Fukase would feel embarrassed and lose some of his enthusiasm.

3. Coffee Shop

Fukase only likes a very particular type of coffee, (🎶I'll have a mocha caramel latte chino made with skim milk no whipped cream🎶) and thinks every other kind is mediocre at best. Oliver would rather go after pastries or sweets or anything that the shop offers that is not a drink. They would inevitably steal from each other's orders.